TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh
yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a Dew or two. We
have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be a
tad hungry, too..........Your money isn't any good here, but your friendship is valued, so come in and
enjoy yourself...if no one is here, please just leave a note to let us know you came to visit.......:)

Ladyg-Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place....I also set up a group in EONS...so please drop in and say hi there too..................

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hope all have a peaceful and relaxing day of rest today!

Here is your Dew Jeff

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning,off and running this morning.Will check in laters.Hugs everybody.Have a good one chickie mary.
Good morning chickie cat, will be off and running...in a little while, then not back till tonight. Have a great day!!!
U have a long day ahead.I will try to stop by for a little while but a little while beats none.Love ya and the rest of ya.
Good morning Chickie's and all that pass this way...........luv ya

good Wednesday morning, all!
sun's back today, after 2 days of gray -- the world is looking better!
GO TO PLEASUREYOURPAGE.COM
PLEASUREYOURPAGE.COMHELLOOOO! LADYS!!!!...& EVERYONE ELSE THAT DROPS IN TODAY!
Did somebody forget their clothes lol.Might have known jeffie would pass by and drop a this lol
My goodness, who knew.....lol Dew Jeff, have to wonder about you at times........loljust kidding jeff! lol
Me and u both chickie mary lol
LOL.........hey chickie cat!, how are u tonight? Just getting in...rough night tonight for me so this picture that dew jeff dropped made me laugh..just what I needed..........:)
Yea,leave it to dewie jeffie to drop them off lol
Well hope it gets better tonight for ya chickie mary.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service