TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to THE GATHERING PLACE. We hope this place will become your home away from home. We want you to relax, stop into the Morning Fix for coffee, stop by on the weekend and party with us and enjoy yourself with new and old friends. We will listen and care about you and never, ever judge nor will disrespect from others be accepted, that kind of behavior is not allowed. We are about fellowship, friendship and lots of fun. Also make sure you stop by The Daily Grind, and Moosie’s Crossing down the way and say HEY. REMEMBER THE WELCOME MAT IS ALWAYS OUT AND THE SIGN ON OUR DOOR SAYS WELCOME HOME.

Ladyg, Creator (chairperson of the board of directors)
Mary, Manager

Tags: Fellowship, Friendship, Fun, Music

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by lynn 1 minute ago
Delete
yes, indeed! Happy Labor Day!!!!!!!!
be sure and stop by the Daily Grind and make a post about what you do for "labor" -- you'll see the request in the morning opening! should be a very good thread!

Will do just that Lynn, thanks for letting us know.
Hi Amazon, Welcome and good evening, :)
Yes it is a small group for now, but have high hopes of growing......the main thing
is that anyone can come in and feel right at home...be comfortable...and know that
they are important.....and cared about.......:)......Ladyg is the very special lady to
think of this group..:)
You are always welcome Amazon.....:)

and Ladyg, I think someone is looking for you on the wall......:)
Reply by amazon 3 minutes ago
Delete
so, this is a small group so far...just started, perhaps? looks like a celebration is underway!

Yes it is, I just formed the group a few hours ago. But it will grow. So happy you could join us.
So glad you could make it. Please do come back, the joint will be jumping.
Well where did everyone go?
well, i'm right here, just multiTasking is all.
i'm thinking i probably need to go sleep pretty soon. but i just couldn't miss the opening night, so had to be here, as soon as i saw the group was posted!!!!!!!!
Yep.......I know!......isn't it great!...I'm just guessing here
but think JS may have been called away to duty........:)
I did but im back now sorry.
Reply by Mary 1 minute ago
Delete
Well where did everyone go?

Well Mary, Bill is in another discussion looking for me with his poor old blind cow. Don't ask.
ok, i won't ask, but you're sure a tease! that just has all kinds of possibilities....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service