TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh

yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a dew or two.

We have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be

a tad hungry, too.......Your money isn't any good here, but your

friendship is valued, so come on in and enjoy yourself...if no one is here

please just leave a note to let us know you came by to visit....:)

Ladyg-Owner

Mary- Manager

Lynn- Bartender

Tags: Fellowship, Food, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 134

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

maybe you actually had today off, Mary? and no "other" work to do either? but that would be too good to be true, i'm thinking.... i had a good day, just lots of miles under my belt. hope Sunday will be a good one for you and everyone else who passes thru!
lol...yep I really did take today off..and didn't do anything other then...finish the decorating..for tree and outside corner.....I'm making everything as simple..as I can for this year......oh and updated page here and on my atlantis.....lol

I'm so glad you had a good day Lynn.......u deserve it...and many many more too! :)
i'm totally in favor of "keeping it simple"....

thanks for your good wishes. i'm thinking it's time to start having ONLY good days! we'll see if the universe agrees with me, or not........

((((Mary))))
enjoy your sunday minnie mouse
i'm enjoying mine, Mary! rearranged some stuff, but not doing much constructive. hope your Sunday is peaceful!
please dont tell me its monday i cant face it
Well I am home from my trip to Atlanta for Thanksgiving with mother-in-law, sister-in-law and her family. A great time was had by all. Glad to be home. I hope everyone had a wonderful time and a Blessed Thanksgiving.♥

Welcome back home {{{{ Ladyg }}}}!!!, I'm so happy that a wonderful and Blessed
time was had....well worth being gone!!! :) We missed your smiling face and
laughter......but spending time with the family is so, so, very important!!!! :)
~Hugs~ and ~Love~

sending you hugs glitter flowers
good Monday morning, my friends!

welcome back, Ladyg. glad it was a good holiday!

Mary, hope your day off today is peaceful!
happy tuesday
It's off to work I go, starting a new week......and tomorrow a new and last month for the this year. Wow where has the time gone???????????

Cat and Parrot
i'm with you, Mary, i don't know where the days have flown to, but they've sure gone quickly...hard to believe it's been nearly a year of retirement, and i still have done only one of the things on my "short list" -- altho' many things i didn't anticipate!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service