TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh

yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a dew or two.

We have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be

a tad hungry, too.......Your money isn't any good here, but your

friendship is valued, so come on in and enjoy yourself...if no one is here

please just leave a note to let us know you came by to visit....:)

Ladyg-Owner

Mary- Manager

Lynn- Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place...that I set up in a group on EONS...so please drop in

and say hi there too!.......

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hot Coffee and a Dew for my Jeff

and a cola for Dot and anyone else

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 489

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

oh lol how many kids does he have?
Well if I understood him right, 2 of his own and 3 step kids...so 5 altogether lol not to mention lots of grandkids......lol
Wow hes a pretty busy guy but u can always go for fun of it and just enjoy yourself.
:) I know...at first he asked to have lunch on Sunday then changed to Saturday night.......then tonight...I told him would have to have a raincheck....I am too worn out tonight........lol

Truth be known I' haven't had a date in 8 yrs or so...so I'm rusty at best..lol
Well,u will be better and rested some for tomorow nite.Seems like ago get er fast kind but id go and just enjoy yourself.
what, you get saturday morning off? well, then, you might survive saturday nite's work then. sending you a reiki massage for those hurting neck muscles!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh thank you so much, Lynn...do u have some thing for rest of my sore and aching body,
ie back, legs ect.........lol Yep, it's a first for sure having a Saturday morning off........:)
Well,u will be better and rested some for tomorow nite.Seems like ago get er fast kind but id go and just enjoy yourself.

I know..but how I love to come here and have so much fun w/ you and everyone.......:)
Yea,make it a short one lol
Not to worry on that part........lol :) it will be short for sure.....
lol that would be be me,short and sweet especially first starting back into it for that many years.
It scares the daylights out of me, too lol

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service