TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh

yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a dew or two.

We have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be

a tad hungry, too.......Your money isn't any good here, but your

friendship is valued, so come on in and enjoy yourself...if no one is here

please just leave a note to let us know you came by to visit....:)

Ladyg-Owner

Mary- Manager

Lynn- Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place...that I set up in a group on EONS...so please drop in

and say hi there too!.......

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hot Coffee and a Dew for my Jeff

and a cola for Dot and anyone else

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 489

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

so that was a "blurt," huh? i did not say i have first hand experience, Chris, since i don't! perhaps i should have said "i believe you have...?" or is this hole just getting deeper and deeper?

still holding out for the original....

glad you could be there for your friend. thank you for info. it's tough, and that's young to lose a parent.... (((Chris)))
yea she will and sure she will have many to choose from lynn lol
tee hee....
Lynn you pondered, “is this hole just getting deeper”. tee hee hee Just messing, I don’t care. LOL I have nothing to hide. Embarrassing maybe but nothing to hide. I will not make the mistake of living in a cage again. No leash on my 6 – I’m free to do what I want and when I want. My son is the only one I am accountable to – he has what he needs, usually more than, and he can always look to me for guidance and example.

Lynn you also mentioned, “that's young to lose a parent”. Two years after we graduated high school Mike lost his mom to cancer. Three years after Mike’s mom passed, my mom also passed away due to cancer. I do have to say that the world is getting tiny! Mike’s dad, that just passed, has a living brother. The brothers’ youngest son was the first husband of my brothers’ wife. I didn’t know until Tuesday when we sat and started putting pieces together.

I’m stepping out for a bit, need to find dinner and study a bit more, I’ll look in the windows later tonight and see what you ladies are up to!!! =) (see if they find the box of cold press oils and the modest selection of oil of essences.)
ummm huh! yes, the massage oils... see, Kristine, i wasn't stretching the truth... LOL Chris, it didn't even OCCUR to me that i might be embarrassing you. my bad, i apologize. good massage skills are a PLUS, not something to hide, young'un!

and yes, your son has an exceptional father, for sure! ((((Chris))))

anywhere under 60 (kid age) is too young to lose a parent. it just hurts too bad. but you already knew that. when my 2nd mother Marie died, i was stunned to see a long-ago church friend bring her sister to Marie's funeral -- turned out that friend's sister was Marie's lifelong friend, but no way to connect those dots 'til we were all sitting in same room. understand completely!
Wow what a way to come home too!!!

Thanks for the eye candy {{{Chris}}}}, certainly woke me tired body and eyes up :)

Chickie Cat, lol did u ever find who ever it was u were looking for? lol

Lynn, my friend, do stick with your org....(I may have read every thing wrong, tho) :)
If so I'm sorry, please just put it down to being tired :)
Mary, hope you get good rest tonite. i figured you'd be whipped!
i'm heading for my pillows.... good night, my friends!
Ok Ladies and Chris I am pulling out all the stops............a little massage for everyone, enjoy♥

HAVE FUN

Good Morning Ladies!!! ((((( Kristine – Lynn – Ladyg – Mary )))))

What a great group to wake up to! Coffee is fresh, anyone for a cup?
Is it still fresh??? since I'm just waking up {{{{Chris}}}}

Good Morning to all, love the beach....how I wish I could be there!

I think Ladyg, you have out done your self! :)

Thanks Lynn, you figured right...:)

I can't wait till chickie cat see's these! Have a Blessed Day everyone!

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}} to everyone and anyone I might have missed, too!

Photobucket
Good m.orning chickie mary,ladyg,chris and lynn,yea what a way to wake up to lol.Chris,sorry to hear about her best friends father.Only thing can do is pray and be there for ur best friend and family,sometmes we feel helpless but sometimes just being there says alot.Off and running will have a busy day.Have another blessesd beautifull day you all.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service