TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh

yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a dew or two.

We have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be

a tad hungry, too.......Your money isn't any good here, but your

friendship is valued, so come on in and enjoy yourself...if no one is here

please just leave a note to let us know you came by to visit....:)

Ladyg-Owner

Mary- Manager

Lynn- Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place...that I set up in a group on EONS...so please drop in

and say hi there too!.......

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hot Coffee and a Dew for my Jeff

and a cola for Dot and anyone else

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 488

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

today is one for the record books. my daughter got attacked by a pit bull, last nite! her black lab actually defended her, and while both of them are hurting and needed serious medical attention, the only one who's gone is the pit bull himself. so i am one grateful mother and grandmother! hooray and hallelujah!
I'm singing praise's too....{{{{Lynn}}}}...thank goodness that pit
bull is gone....I will keep both your daughter and her black lab in
prayer...and they will both recieve the medical attention that
they know......
Lynn I’m so glad everyone is ok. Glad to hear the pit has been removed. I’m surprised the owner wasn’t too. Here in Ohio you must have a special license to have one and even so there are some areas that still don’t allow them.

thanks to each of you for your support and prayers.

she was keeping a friend's dogs -- he's incarcerated, and she had committed to trying (2 weeks only) to find homes for them before taking them to the pound. she did everything right, had each dog in separate space, and so forth, but pit bulls are pretty unpredictable.

she has bite marks and bruises (and tooth punctures) on all limbs, fingers, and toes. the black lab has a fractured hind leg (from bite) and lots of puncture wounds on belly and neck. none of her kids actually witnessed the attack, altho' the 15-year old got to help her carry the lab to car so she could get him to the vet, before she took herself to the emergency room. probably her wrist is either broken or crushed, the ER doc wanted to get an orthopedic doc to look at the xray, so that story isn't over yet. i'm just hoping it's not surgery with pins inserted and so forth.... they just gave her a wrist brace, for yesterday.

Friends
is it really Wednesday already? gosh, where does time go....

hello, all! happy hump day!

A Blessed and Happy Thursday to all.........

{{{{ Ladyg, Lynn, Chris, Chickie Cat!!!! }}}}

and to all who stop by, too......:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service