TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh

yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a dew or two.

We have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be

a tad hungry, too.......Your money isn't any good here, but your

friendship is valued, so come on in and enjoy yourself...if no one is here

please just leave a note to let us know you came by to visit....:)

Ladyg-Owner

Mary- Manager

Lynn- Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place...that I set up in a group on EONS...so please drop in

and say hi there too!.......

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hot Coffee and a Dew for my Jeff

and a cola for Dot and anyone else

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 488

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

{{{{{ Lynn Ladyg Mary Kristine }}}}}

Monday Returns

hey, i made it! electricians replaced the circuit breaker boxes in my building today. lousy timing, due to heat, but was scheduled 2 weeks ago. sigh. at least they finished an hour early, that was very welcome!

we made it thru monday, at least the most of it.... see you tomorrow!
Hey ya'll...well made it through a thunderstorm .... took pictures and posted on FB
thought a tree limb was about to come through bedroom window...lol just the
porch table being tossed about by 6o mph winds that's all......:)
saw the pics, so glad you're safe and sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) Thanks Lynn, I'm fine...was taking a nap when it all happened...so
I kept waiting for that tree limb to bust through the old window...man
I'm glad it wasn't that...just a table that can be replaced in time...:)
Oh sweetie I am with Lynn, so glad you are ok, know about those 60 mph winds. Glad it was the table also because you can't be replaced. Love ya

Thank you Ladyg..........I love you guys too!!! I wish I could
put something cute up...but I can't...whaaaaaa....j/k....lol

So how about a hug for all instead?????????

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Well it's as close to one I could give anyway...:)
{{{{Ladyg}}}}, {{{{{ Lynn }}}}}, {{{{ Chris }}}}, and of course.....{{{{Chickie Cat }}}}!!!!

Have a Blessed and grand Tuesday, ya'll!! Love ya'
happy Tuesday!!!!!!!!!

it's hump day, after all! i took a friend and former colleague to lunch, to celebrate her promotion!
then i came home thinking i'd have a skype call w/ my guy, but turns out, there'll be an extended delay since he had to take one of his dogs to be put to sleep this afternoon, a pretty miserable feeling, most of us have been thru it.

but, while i was waiting to learn that, my daughter Teri called to say that her oldest was in a car accident last nite -- she had her seat belt on, hallelujah, and nothing's broken or bleeding. the idiot young man who was driving @ over 100 mph is uninjured as well; a motorcyclist witnessed the crash, says they rolled over four times, and it was him who called police/rescue. i am so thankful she's uninjured, even tho' she's in a lot of pain from being thrown around, she had a CAT scan and everything appears to be okay. join me in my gratitude that she's alive and okay, and that she'll have some good painkillers for a few days.

and, i got to see a photo of my greatgranddaughter yesterday (this child's baby) -- she was adopted out, and is 18 months old now, and she is gorgeous! looks just like a baby version of her mother and her grandmother, for sure!

and that's enough news for today...maybe for the whole week. i'm glad i have friends who care, thanks to each of you!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{ LYNN }}}}}}}}}}}, all I can do is send you lots of hugs and warm thoughts
your grandchild...who was in accident...Thank God it was not her time...:) and for
your great granddaughter who has her great grandmother's beauty :)...and for your
guy and his heartbreak of having to put down a beloved pet.....):

It will get better...I promise.......:)

Love you~ ♥ ~

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service