TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh

yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a dew or two.

We have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be

a tad hungry, too.......Your money isn't any good here, but your

friendship is valued, so come on in and enjoy yourself...if no one is here

please just leave a note to let us know you came by to visit....:)

Ladyg-Owner

Mary- Manager

Lynn- Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place...that I set up in a group on EONS...so please drop in

and say hi there too!.......

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hot Coffee and a Dew for my Jeff

and a cola for Dot and anyone else

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 489

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good Morning Everyone!!

((((( Marlys - Lynn - Ladyg - Kristine - Mary )))))
Happy Wensday chickie mary,ladyg,chris,lynn.Hope u all have a great blessed day.Off and running this morning.Hugs to u all.
what a day! got waked up by my granddaughter's school, she was sick, and by time i was ready to leave to get her, her mom was back in phone range, so i ended up not going. and a zillion other things going on, i sure do wanna return to michigan....

happy hump day, to each of you -- Ladyg, Mary, Kristine, Marlys, Chris -- it's so nice to have a place to at least exchange greetings! sure, i miss "back when" we could actually have interactive chats, but still, this beats not having it at all!
Lynn you said, “i sure do wanna return to michigan.” I only have one thing to say!!!

Go Blue!!!

Intimacy

hi, Chris! i could care less about the sports team, i want the MAN.... omg, i had such a wonderful time....
Hi all.........Good evening, too...........it's been a interesting day between working and
then go over to my sister's to help her pack up for their move on the 1st...of course I know
it's only going to be a couple of hours away...still, it's knowing I won't be able to see much
of my family anymore.......I'm so very Blessed to have had the four years of building the
memories so can't complain and I know this is something that has to happen :) I might not
be here too often during rest of month tho..as I'm taking every givin chance to spend w/them.

Lynn...........woohoo girlfriend........I'm so happy to see you happy :)

~Hugs~ to all!
oh, Mary, what a bummer, that they'll be further away. we're just gonna' have to upgrade your income so that you can get wheels and make the trip sometimes!
Thanks Lynn, I sure could use an upgrade in income....wheels would be a great thing to have
for sure.........:)

Oh my stars and bars just looked at the clock on here and its after midnight.......so guess I will
wish everyone............{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and the very Best of Blessed

THURSDAY'S!!!!!!!!

Days of Week (Click Me)
Anyone make jerky? I normally use flank to make it but I couldn’t find any for the last few days so I’m using a nice brisket. Good inch thick, no fat and very nice grains; looks like it’ll work but I’ve never used it. I was just wondering if any of you have tried it.
hey, Chris. i too used to make it with flank steak, never tried brisket. i'd say, cut it as best you can with the grain of the muscle, and it should be fine. i'd kinda' forgotten all about that, never mind being a vegetarian, these days...marinated in soy sauce and a few other things, then in barely warm oven for some hours? i think my son might like that recipe for his Pennsic campout this summer, can i get you to send it to me?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service