TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh

yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a dew or two.

We have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be

a tad hungry, too.......Your money isn't any good here, but your

friendship is valued, so come on in and enjoy yourself...if no one is here

please just leave a note to let us know you came by to visit....:)

Ladyg-Owner

Mary- Manager

Lynn- Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place...that I set up in a group on EONS...so please drop in

and say hi there too!.......

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hot Coffee and a Dew for my Jeff

and a cola for Dot and anyone else

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 493

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well it looks like Saturday got away from me and I missed getting here.......
can't say that about today Sunday...12:10 am....I'm early........lol

Kathys Comments

Kathys Comments

{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}} to everyone....Ladyg, chickie cat, Lynn, Chris and all who might swing by to say HI!!!!
Good Sunday to each of you! Ladyg, Mary, Kristine, Chris, and all the rest who visit us here!

Mary, you got here on the very beginning of today -- hope you eventually got some sleep!

rain here, soothing sound, i could have stayed in bed all day just listening....
hehe and I'm back...again...twice in one day...lol......and yep I did get some sleep.....{{{{ Lynn }}}}
Love the sound of rain.....just wish it would here.......:)

Anyone for a sundae on Sunday?

{{{{{ Lynn Ladyg Kristine Mary }}}}}

Sundae

Sundae

Sundae

Me,Me, Me........LOL........Hi ya {{{{ Chris }}}}} LOL I'll
take the top one!!! Thanks!
Hey Lynn (W)

Well, I don't know for sure what is going on w/TBD...but do know Ladyg has kept The Gathering
Place open, which I'm throughly glad she has.....most of us have joined My Atlantis when word
came of TBD shutting down.....and may still be in works...around the 1st of July...now that may
have changed....but I believe that Ladyg is going to keep the GP open till we know something for
sure.

I don't know what has happen w/DG....they may have thought to pull out since very few folks visit
often.....

I don't know if this info was of help to you, but this is what I've determined so far w/TBD....perhaps
someone else will be able to add more to info....where to go..and such :)
I know it's confusing but a lot of people became upset and went to Facebook...........they pop back in from time to time but not as often. Check within the Welcome Lounge for the Daily Grind.

And Chris you are just mean.............but they look so good.............

Sunday nite, winding down....

Chris, thanks for the sundaes! yummy!

Ladyg, yes, the DG is still hiding in there, and sometimes it gets back to the front page

Mary and Lynn, there was a post from Robin about teebeedee will remain open, and there's a discussion (that i cannot find again) asking for folks to volunteer to pay small monthly amounts to keep teebeedee network going. the full cost, per ning, of all the functionalities we now have, is something like $500 per year. hardly a deal=breaker. but i cannot seem to find the post....

Kristine, are you hiding, today?

LynnW, hello, hello! please stop in again!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service