TBD

TBD on Ning

Hey Cuppa, are you sleeping in? I guess I'll open up since I'm the first one here, and I'll get the coffee going in case any early birds come in. Folks, it's Friday and it's going to be a good weekend! Come on in and have a seat, we're happy to have you! Have a donut while I get the coffee going.

Tags: Fun, coffee, conversation, food, friends, humor, music, welcome

Views: 31

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here ya go Greg. . .

Moon Pies Pictures, Images and Photos
Good Morning Cat, LK and Greg...........top of the morning to you all. Wow Greg you are getting ready for tomorrow. Now I will grab me some coffee and sit down, how y'all doin?

Good morning Ladyg! Great! Grab a seat. . . How's it coming for tomorrow? I've got some stuff ready.
Well Cat everything is going just great. I have Ladyg's Place all decorated.........you will just love it. I have all the food and appetizers ready, extra beads and throws for the guest. Whatever anyone what to being will be great. This first party is going to be the BOMB. The first of many through Fat Tuesday..........do you think we can party every weekend through February to the second Saturday?
I think we have a lot of party people here. . . can't see it being a problem! Round 'em up!
Will do, we are going to make this new Welcome Lounge the best TBD Party Hub ever.......think of all the party themes we can come up with between all of us.
Never say no to coffee
I hate to ask . . LK, what's the temp there?
*sigh*
39 here if it hits forty Im; leaving for the sand
I think you're wish will come true.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service