TBD

TBD on Ning

Tell me two things in response to the request. Then post your own for the next person.

Views: 4389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Choose one, for one  lol, I can't talk tho, i have done it many a time myself.

TM2T you can multitask very well

Driving a motorcycle backwards at ninety miles an hour while solving Boolean algebra equations and planning tomorrow night's dinner. Also, eating and breathing at the same time.

TM2 DVD's I should buy to entertain myself during my convalescence. Because, lord knows, I don't already have enough of those.

Repo Man and Slaughterhouse-Five.

TM2T that are true on Planet Claire.

:)

The air is red and no one has a head???

TM2 favorite bands/singers of the 70's

...I've been away too long. I'm having trouble keeping up. ;-p

Fleetwood Mac & there were too many to pick a second.... LedZeppelinSteelyDanAerosmithDavidBowieRufus/ChakaKhanEricClaptonBillyJoelJamesTaylorEltonJohn

ThreeDogNightLynyrdSkynyrdJacksonBrownLindaRonstadtNeilYoungTheAllmanBrothersTheEagles

TM2T you did in the 70's that you don't do any longer. (yes, mine would be the stereotypical other 2 things besides rock'n'roll '-) wait! ...I still do one of them, just not.... oh, nm! ;-p

I no longer listen to Bad Company or run around with loose women.

TM 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover.

TM2T you think Quinn intended for us to answer for her.

How many Birthdays she has celebrated, and how many birthdays she celebrated last month.

TM2 people you really want to come to the meet in Largo in Feb.

PS. I'll be here.

B A F & Quinn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already know that those 2 are maybes & that Larry, kittycat, Robbie, & stillgoing are planning on being there.

TM2T you want to accomplish today.

I no longer listen to Bad Company or run around with loose women.

darn, I guess I'm totally gonna miss out on hanging out w/you since you refrain from hanging out w/bad company & loose women! :-(

I like bad company.

tm2t you hate to do?

Clean the kitchen, and wax the car.

TM2T you can't wait to do.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service