TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations, d's girl!
Thanks, Goldilocks! I knew I posted this somewhere today, but I couldn't find it for a bit. ;-p

I have never seen a firefly/lightening bug in Florida...Maybe you are right about the cicadas being the reason for the lack of them....We have tons of cicadas, but they eat everything in sight so we started spraying at the first hint..I dont like to mess w/ mother nature, but when a certain pest messes with my food supply they have to be delt with...The BF does the actual spraying so I dont have to, but knowing he is doing it makes me feel bad.....But hey...Survival of the fittest baby.....:)PS....Many of the cicadas survive & are in the trees where they stay (for the most part) when they grow up...That is good there are so many they will carry on.

Congrats on your new job D's......Yeahhhhhh

Thanks, caseyjo!
Tired

{{{{{{{{{{{((((((((((((QUINN!!!))))))))))))}}}}}}}}}}

I've missed you, man!!

Top o' the morning to yuz, ladies!
Happy Friday to you, Stir!
Hi, Stir!
Good to see you, Quinn!

Quinn's Here? Naw! I thought we ran her off last week.

It's raining a steady rain here in Raccoon Valley.  I had forgotten how it can just rain and rain here in the Appalachians. Another month of two in Texas and I would have forgotten any kind of rain.

Happy is jumping up and down because his food is out in the car. I took him out to walk but forgot to get his food before the gentle sprinkle turned into a steady fairly hard rain. Oh well, he needs to lose weight any way.

Now he has decided to ignore me. He's on the couch looking out the window at the rain. Maybe he's looking at the car thinking if that so and so doesn't get me some food pretty soon I'm going to chew his leg off.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service