TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

Oh....my bad....carry on.
How long do you think Quinn's $7.99 power cord will last?
Till the day after the warranty runs out.
Warranty???? HaHaHaHa
It was $7.55--free shipping and handling too...and for that amount, who cares?  ;-))

Tired *yawn*

Nighty, night all...

Today was the kind of a day that I felt deserved to be started with a visit to the newly resuscitated greasy spoon, for breakfast.  A couple of my cronies were there too.....good folks, they are.  I had the German omelet  doused with habanero sauce.....yee-um!

After filling up the car with petrol, I went straight home, changed clothes, and went over and finished up the weeding job for the little old widow lady.  Since she wasn't there, it didn't take that long.....no "off the clock" chatting!  ;-0 

I came back home and called a local attorney back.  He wanted to give me an order for my real, two day a week job, and contacted me at home because, well, its small town stuff...its what we do.  I got the information and emailed it on down to my boss, thereby insuring a tremendous amount of gold stars in my account when I go in to work tomorrow.

Shortly thereafter, Mrs T, my neighbor, stopped by, to invite me to join her on a bike ride around the neighborhood.  48 years ago, and 200 miles away, Mrs T was my Plane Geometry teacher in high school.  In one of those events of pure coincidence, she is now my neighbor.  She's quite the talker, and by the time we'd finished a very leisurely four mile ride, things had played out like usual....Mrs T doing a lot of talking and no listening, or both of us talking at the same time, and neither one of us listening.  I like our rides, though...she's a character, but may not even know it.

After I got back home, I mostly goofed around on the computer.  At one point, however, I "may" have kicked back in the recliner, and rested my eyes for a wee bit.

Supperdinner was leftovers, which had been frozen in a meal sized container.

I think I'll sleep well tonight.   

Sounds like a nice day, Stir.

I can't keep my eyes open. I'm going to bed early tonight.

Goodnight, all. xox

Getting ready to go on vacation Saturday...stopped the mail and the newspaper, made arrangements for the dog, made a list for clothing and another one for food.

Could ya pick me up a souvenir wifebeater, then?  Don't bother getting a coordinating tie, though....I probably have something in the closet that will work.

No problem...Are ya sure about the tie though?

Yeah, I'll pass on the tie, thanks anyway.

Chicks never pick out ties that guys really like....even though guys say they like 'em.

Just sayin'...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service