TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

Not at the park.

Not on the driveway between the air conditioned house and the air conditioned car...

My current status is...tired.

Heading to bed...good night all

"night dear Q....tonight was a hoot.....just like it should be....thanks.
Bye.....

I was going to bed at least a half hour ago. Got sucked backed in and enjoyed every minute.

Peace, Love, and Monster Hugs!

me

I wanna go for a greasy breakfast, but know I shouldn't.  H-m-m-m-m.
Have I arrived too late to talk you out of it?
Had oatmeal at home instead.  I wondered why I felt like someone was glaring at me!  LOL!
Got up late today. Went online to pay some bills before work, but somehow landed here. Morning.

Morning, kainsworth, Quinn, Stir & others who haven't 'stirred' in this thread yet this morning.

I so want to sit here w/fresh coffee & hang out w/you guys all morning. But alas, I'm still about a year & a half behind, and must get my butt in gear.

Wishing all a lovely Saturday wherever you may be! ❤

Places to go, people to see, things to do....

see ya'll later......

Had a great "rerun" supper. 

Flipping betwixt "housewives" and "road show".   I know, I'm multi-culturing.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service