TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

Saw my oncologist yesterday and my blood work came back fine. I had a colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago, and the Dr found one TINY polyp but wasn't at all concerned. She said she would send it out to be checked just in case, but she felt that after 10 years of yearly colonoscopies, that I could start having them every three years instead. BUT my oncologist checked the pathology report, and said she was concerned with the type of cells that were found and said I still need to get them yearly. BUMMER!!

I am at Aggie First Yell at Texas A&M University in College Station. The Texas A&M show is for First Yell. The band and Lyle Lovett will play with Robert Earl Keen, and Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell (Official) on Kyle Field at Texas A&M University Friday night the night before the Alabama game.

I'm at home just glad it'll be broadcast on a station I get. Rollll Tide!

Over 50,000 Aggies attended Midnight Yell for the Alabama game tonight. I am in front of the Yell Leader with Texas flag about where the flag is on 3rd row, first deck on 45 yard line.

Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett two guys I went to school with.

Got tickets to The Game.

We've been getting quite a few phone solicitations lately. We're on the do not call list, but these calls always come up as "Private Caller" or "Unavailable" on our caller ID. We have asked, told, and demanded to be removed from their list.

They just called again, and when the guy said Hello, I said, "Yes, I killed him, but you need to send somebody to clean up the blood real quick", and hung up. 

Wonder if that'll get me off the list?

My Aggie son got his Aggie Senior ring tonight with over 3500 Aggies.

i'm sorry,i don't understand.

Congratulations to you and your son, Aggie!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service