TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

Was he the one peeking in my windows?

No, RRC, that was a guy who lives in YoVille!

OH...was THAT what he was doing?

Just noticed that the "TBD at Ning: Where From Here" discussion is gone.

Yep....."gone, like cool breeze....."

In my head, I've rejected the idea that all along, that it has been Robin's and Kat's intent to kill this site. (the idea was floated past me several times) Call me naive, or maybe just plain ol' stubborn, but I didn't want to believe it. Now? I just don't know. Especially since Kat took it down without any further comments.

Good it was sucky advertising....

It also appears the Katherine, and akabukowski's profiles have been deleted. Katherine had been on my friends list, but is no longer there. The Tier II writer's group is still there, but I can no longer access it, and I've been a member of that group almost from the beginning of my TBD experience. 

Yeah, but for how long?

I've emotionally distanced myself from it all now, Tee....kinda like when I got divorced.  ;-)

I'm trying Stir, but I still think it sucks the big wienie.  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service