TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

I love that dog.

@Goldilocks' "Good to see you, Quinn!"

what am I, chopped liver?

Sorry about that, d's girl!  Looking forward to seeing you in August!
I like chopped liver...really.

Next week the weatherpeople say will be the hottest in over 10 years.

I bought a window A/C for the living room.

Ted and Lola can't take off their fur coats so I did it for them.

Did you SHEAR them??
Hahahaha!  There are some idiots who shave their cats....how awful.
....and some have 'em de-clawed....more awful.

Well, I had planned on going out this evening to some cultural events out here on The Leelanau, but never got around to it.  Frankly speaking, its been hot and humid today, and after I took a shower, I just wanted to relax here in The Dorm.  I'm not sure what possessed me to consider attending this events.

First up was a wine and cheese rave up at a local art gallery, celebrating their 31 years in business.  Next was a four piece ensemble from Interlochen performing out at the lighthouse. 

Ya know, I can go to these events and give a good accounting of myself, but my inner redneck starts getting antsy after a short while.

So here I sit contentedly, hopping between FB and TBD/Ning, and watching Pawn Stars reruns, and, getting a little drowsy.

Life is good...despite our choices.  :-)
....or because of our choices.....:-)
So very true....♥

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service