TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

It was dark when I left work....;-/

Weather is heading down the crapper.......:-/

Shut down the sunroom....:-/

It's MY birth month.....:-)

You mean you were born one month after me?

Uh....minus a few years....quite a few....:-)

Reply by Jaylee53 9 hours ago
It was dark when I left work....;-/

Weather is heading down the crapper.......:-/

Shut down the sunroom....:-/

It's MY birth month.....:-)

► Reply

Happy Birth Month, Sugar.

That's the best that you can do?

Sheesh...

Let me show you how it's done...

Uhhh......she will be heartily blessed on the anniversary of her birth, believe me.

I'm a believer Bob.

I love the smell of burning wood.

I have a fire pit in my back yard that I burn regularly in the fall.

I also make a fire on Christmas Eve and my nieces and nephews hang out by the fire sneaking beers :-)

I used to heat with wood, but that's going back about 25 years. I made a wood burner out of a couple 55 gallon drums. (there was a kit with legs, and a door) I had a 2 story house, and put the burner in the basement. I never had to turn on the furnace unless it got down to about 28 or 29 degrees. Saved a tom of money, but the thought of cutting down trees, cutting it to length, pick it up to throw it in the pick up, picking it up again to throw it off the pick up, picking it up again to put on the chopping block, splitting it with a maul and wedges, (MULTIPLE TIMES) picking up up again and stacking it, picking it up again to carry it in the house and stack one more time, and picking it up again to put in the burner, and then hauling the ashes, just wears me out. 

Yup.......I'm tired too after reading that.

Reply by The Dyslexic Dodger 2 hours ago

Yuo are soo grasious Ms. Quinn! ... I like the image of the kids sneeking a beer on Holiday as if yuo at unaware of there debotchery!

I love the word debauchery--it paints great pictures in my mind :-)

The kids crack me up. I was talking with my 18 year old niece last week and mentioned the beers and she had a genuinely shocked look on her face that the "grown-ups" knew.
I forget sometimes that, at that age, I thought most [if not all] adults were clueless.

Today was my last day of work for the rest of the year.

I'm bo-r-r-r-r-r-r-ed!  LOL!

(not really)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service