TBD

TBD on Ning

Give a report if you are getting snow or just come by and brag about your lack thereof.

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like we lucked out here in the Pittsburgh area, we missed the snow this time.  We're going to get a lot of rain, though.
And we always seem to get it in the winter time.
Texas is experiencing a statewide power emergency today.......rolling blackouts to reduce the strain on the system. It's below freezing almost to Brownsville....somewhat unusual.

It's digging out day!!  

Sounds like one of Quinn's day reminders.

In honor of you, Ubu, I will declare today...

National Digging Out Day

O, and it is Crepe Day also.

And, the feast of St Brigdid [the name of my first grammar school]

For some good news---Phil did his shadow, early spring everyone!

So Phil "did" his shadow, did he?? Bet that would have been a sight!!!! LOL

Smartass!

When are they going to fix that "edit" thing?

Just couldn't help it, Miss Q. LOL

The "edit" thing.....who knows?

I'm gonna screw domething up and try it.

Still doesn't work for me....

I thought it was me.  I tried to edit yesterday and finally just commented on my comment. 

I've cleared the front drive. That was a chore.  About thirty feet of 12+ inches of snow and then the snow plow wall.  My workout for the day. 

We got a solid 13 inches. Got our driveway done and was working on our sidewalk, until my lower back told me that I was being a moron. Maybe this afternoon....

At least I got my truck in the driveway, so that the snowplows - If they ever come - won't bury it.

The dogs are loving this, though. Watching big, jet-black Ambrose go hurtling through blindingly white drifts in pursuit of his flyer toy is simply one of life's little pleasures...

Bob wrote:

So Phil "did" his shadow, did he?? Bet that would have been a sight!!!! LOL

lol! "-D

The edit function has been repaired! YAY!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service