TBD

TBD on Ning

Give a report if you are getting snow or just come by and brag about your lack thereof.

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Took the old handy dandy ruler out to the yard.  Keep in mind the most we've had here in the last fifteen years is eight inches.  The average depth was 10 inches and it's still snowing.  The sidewalk I shoveled this morning is imperceptible. 

Damn Ubu!

They were showing pics of Kansas City on the news, you couldn't see 10 feet in front of you...be careful. Don't get lost in the back yard, Meatball would miss you ;-)

Wind chill about -20F below.  I didn't have a cat to toss into a snow drift.  I was told the new kitten was off-limits, so I picked up Meatball and heaved him instead.  :-)   

The snow has slowed down a lot now.

*not a good image......

what's Meatball...?*

It's a dog, of course.

What, you were thinking food?

Well Quinn, there are parts of the world that consider dog as food.

Sorry, I just coughed a hair ball.

Meatball, part bulldog, part boxer, looks a lot like Teebub's avatar.
But tack on about fifty pounds.
tstorms
54° | 36°

partlycloudy
45° | 29°

chancerain
45° | 34°

rain
47° | 34°

chancerain
47° | 29°

Tonight

Showers with a chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then occasional rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the west after midnight. Chance of rain near 100 percent.

Yup...it's cold.   Currently wind chill  -1º  w/12-16" snow overnight.
I've got wine...and cheese.

Well, I answered this question about a half hour ago, and "poof!"  My answer seemed to go right into the ether!  I wonder if it will ever find its way here.

Anyhoo, its hard to say whats gonna happen up here on "The Leelanau".  We're just north of that bad storm's projected path.  Its windy and cold today, and I'm happy that I don't have to work tomorrow.

Be glad we don't live there....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service