TBD

TBD on Ning

RABBIT RABBIT RABBIT!

My favorite month is here! Forgive me but must do the lyrics from Maxwell Anderson:

"Oh, it's a long, long while From May to December, But the days grow short, --------When you reach September. When the autumn weather turn the leaves to flame One hasn't got time----for the waiting game, Oh, the days dwindle down------to a precious few, September, November! And these few precious days I'll spend with you, These precious days I'll spend with you. "

Last night started an engrossing book addressing our attachment to dogs and what can be accomplished with unconditional love. The book, a new release, is THE UNDERDOGS by Melissa Fay Greene. It deals with service dogs for seriously disabled children. If you've ever loved a dog, check out this book!

Happy September!

Views: 238

Replies to This Discussion

Finished Harlan Coben's Fool Me Once which is typical Coben, kept me guessing and had an ending I didn't see coming at all.

I'm now reading The Leisure Seeker.  It's a nice change of pace from the thrillers... a sweet, sad, often humerous ride down memory lane with 2 fading seniors on their last road trip.  Thanks to Lynn for this recommendation.

Just ordered a copy of The Leisure Seeker, it sounds like just the change of pace I need these days.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service