TBD

TBD on Ning

Robbie this is for you.

Someone else has to get the coffee, I need to get to work!  Have a great day!

Views: 1081

Replies to This Discussion

this tuesday?  not a whole lot.  no "work" that has to be done today, but a bunch of things i can choose to do, i suppose -- none of 'em fun, tho'.  i'll go swim after while, and stop by the grocery store, that's about it.

what are YOU up to?  watching paint dry on the front of the house?  LOL....

Not even watching paint dry.  I am trying to entertain myself while laying in bed with an uncooperative lower back.  I PM'd you in FB.
sorry about your back....  nothing has showed up in FB yet....
My mistake, here in TBD

Hope your back feels better... I hate it when my back gets all wonky!!! Hope your eveing is better, Richard...

Have a great evening everyone... :)

Thank you KC.  Drugs help without question.

Take it easy Richard...let that back rest for sure. 

I am still muddling through the day.....I was at the store with my salad for the funeral dinner at 7:45 AM. Made it through the coffee with only one incident...a man had a seizure and the ambulance was called...I thought maybe all the ambulance chaser would stop in for coffee instead of just driving by. 

I also survived an emotional time at the funeral...lots of tears at the loss of such a great man. I am now struggling to make it to the end of the day. 

More coffee??

yikes, that your morning included a medical crisis event.  ugh.  hope he'll be ok, but more for you, that the "main event" wasn't derailed by the sideshow of ambulance....

funerals suck, but we are given grief to help us recover.  i sympathize with your sandpaper eyeballs, and coffee doesn't help them, not one iota!

Thanks RRC I can only take so much bed rest before I get antsy for moment.  LOL
it's hump day!  sliding downhill to the weekend, now....
Slip 'n Slide all the way, Lynn!!! Have a great evening all...
ok, it's Thursday now.  everybody's quiet this week.  the weather map tells me temps have dropped nearly everywhere, 'cept maybe for Richard, huh?  freeze warnings up north tonite, low 70s here as daytime highs -- sure, we have Indian Summer yet to come (after first frost, which is a month off, here, probably) but depressing fall really IS moving in.......  sigh.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service