TBD

TBD on Ning

Do you bake from scratch or from a box???

What's your culinary skill level on a scale of 1-10?

Out of necessity I'm learning to cook and really enjoying it...especially baking. Send tips or recipes

BTW I made the cake below.....cream cheese pound cake

This is now Bob Stepp's recipe exchange.....share your secrets!!!!  not off the back of a Betty Crocker box!!

Tags: cakespiescookies, followtherecipe, friedanything, hostesscupcakes, littledebbieblech

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

You're welcome.
Just wondering cowboy....do you wear an apron?
Never fry bacon naked....just saying....;-D
;-D ;-D
hey, Jaylee... you can add that to your "Words of Wisdom" thread. '-)
I have two favorite ingredients......cheese and garlic.
You cannot go wrong w/cheese & garlic.
Add some sauteed Vidalia onions & you have a trifecta! '-)
Speaking of garlic & Vidalia onions.... one of my favorite summer sides is summer squash & zuchini sauteed in a little butter w/garlic & Vidalia onions, & just a little garlic salt & pepper. Oh. My mouth is watering.

Tip: Cook them on Medium High heat, NO WATER, stir often. This seals in their juices, rather than releasing them. They remain firm & flavorsome. Very different from cooking them in water, or cooking them longer on lower heat.

This is very nice w/pan seared fish. Bob! You're making me hungry!

Evenin,' Jaylee. '-)
Thanks again D's......
you're welcome, Bob.
Confession: combining my enjoyment of cooking, my dietary restrictions & my nerdiness got the best of me today. I established menus for d's arrival here beginning Sunday night, thru our vacation. Built an "Atlanta Grocery Shopping List" a "Grt Smoky Mtns Grocery Shopping List," and a "Bring w/us from home to cabin" list. (including bringing one of my own pots & my own frying pan, b/c I hated cooking w/the cheap stuff in the cabin last summer ;-p)
I typed all of this up & emailed it to myself so I'll have it on my phone.
Can't believe I posted this & exposed myself. I'm really a nerd. ;-p
This all sounds so wonderful.....I'm starting my list for the farmers market on Saturday.
Hey dg....how's the countdown? I'm so happy and excited for you and da 'man.....sweet.
mmm... 4 days, Jaylee. Can't believe it's actually upon us. WOW!
What is this "baking" thing you speak of?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service