TBD

TBD on Ning

I bought a five pound bag of frozen chicken wings, unadorned.  I wanna do this Super Bowl up right.

These are "first and second chicken wing sections", and contain "up to fifteen percent solution", and are protected with "up to 8% chicken broth glaze".  WTF?  This is just information gleaned from the front of the package....I haven't really checked the back yet.

Anyway, I have a few of the wings thawing, and I thought I'd submerge 'em in some Lawry's Buffalo BBQ Marinade a little later, and season with some cayenne pepper, and bake 'em up.  I'll serve 'em at my Super Bowl party (to which I am the only invitee) along with some chips and dip, and call it good.

So, how do you make up your chicken wings?  Is it easier to just buy 'em at Hooters, or what?

Tags: I'mnoemeril

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Boys, boys, boys...

[hey stranger, nice to see you]

The thought of Hooters girls obviously has you stumbling a bit... my grammarian made a typo?? 

{{{(((Ducatiman)))}}}

haha! you smarty pants, feign innocence now! '-)
Deez, why is your name expanded now?  Did I miss something around here?
hey, stir. yeah, you probably did. It's just expanded for today. I met Ducatiman, playing word games, on the orig. tbd 2 years ago today. That last bit was my pseudonym on the orig. tbd, so I put it up here today to commemorate the occasion.
Oh.....and she has a nice rack too. I should know. :)
Hello there D-man, my newest TBD friend.  Well, we wouldn't know about any racks....we see precious few of those around here.  Unless, of course, they're adorning some gal from Russia or Nigeria.

lol! D-man - you are a mess.

...and Stir - wh-at?

D-man? Sweetie...TMI. Just sayin'

btw...Happy Anniversary you two.

Hey.....D-Man! I'm guessin' your familiar with d's girl's RIGHT ear!!??

hahaha you two! '-)

Yes, Bob... he's actually seen my right ear! (but he does have a particular affinity for my left cheekbone)

And come on, Quinn... at forty-something, I gotta tell ya, it's quite flattering that mr. hottie's so enamored w/my chest. hehehe... '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service