TBD

TBD on Ning

Well my friends this year is almost over. So we will be closing this year out with a bang with a New Year's Eve Party. The champagne will be flowing, music to jam by, delicious food to eat, party flavors and old and new friends to party with. Those of you who are not going out with friends on that night stop by and celebrate with us as we bring the New Year in in style.

New Year Countdown - New Year Layouts

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music, Party

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

there's value in both, i think! gratitude and hope are pretty well related, the same attitude prevails....
Yep it does indeed and isn't it great!!!!!!!! I now have the Dick Clark and Ryan Seacreast New Years show on till midnight!!!!! LOL I'm such a sap for these things......just don't want to be in the crowd! LOL
Mary.....{{{{{HUG}}}}}
Marti.......{{{{{Hug}}}}}}}} back to you girlfriend!!!!!! and {{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}}}}} to Ladyg and Lynn as well as all who haven't arrived just yet, too!!!!!!
back to ya, Mary!!!!! Marti and Ladyg too!
(((((((((((((((((group hug)))))))))))))))))))))
Group Hugs

OK, where are my clothes and where the heck did this bag come from

ROFL...that's what happen on New Year's eve....women lose their clothes...their minds...all sorts of stuff!!!!
Oh my stars and bars.........what happen to your clothes, Ladyg!!!!!!!
Hey ya'll.........it's only 1hour 51 mins and 50 seconds till the New Year here on the east Coast!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe...........Marti you are reading my mind, girl!!!!!!!!!!! that's a good thing!!!:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service