TBD

TBD on Ning

Well my friends this year is almost over. So we will be closing this year out with a bang with a New Year's Eve Party. The champagne will be flowing, music to jam by, delicious food to eat, party flavors and old and new friends to party with. Those of you who are not going out with friends on that night stop by and celebrate with us as we bring the New Year in in style.

New Year Countdown - New Year Layouts

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music, Party

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yes....please!
comin' right up, miss Mary!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:) Thank you so much Miss Lynn!!!! There's nothing like champaigne on New Years Eve.....and only a little more then two hours to go here on the East Coast, too!!!!!! Then a New Year, a new start......a clean slate for all of us!!!!!!!! How cool is that????????
That is so cool Mary............a New Year, a Fresh Start............I like this.
You know, Mary...I believe in a new slate everyday....His mercies are new every morning....
OH yes Marti......His mercy and grace gives each of us a clean slate every single day......how awesome is that???
VERY!!!!
I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know it's funny, but most of my friends reflect back the year, I look to the New Year with hope that all I wish for will happen for my family and friends :) Thank you so much Ladies, I value each of you and your friendships!!!!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service