TBD

TBD on Ning

Seen any previews yet that looked good to you?

Views: 452

Replies to This Discussion

So far: black-ish is good, Cristela (sp?), and (we just got Travel channel) Mysteries of the Museum and Layover with Anthony Bourdain - not new, but new to me.

By the way, change that topic sentence to "seen any new shows that you like?"

Scorpion's not too bad; they say it's based on a true story.

In case anyone watching Sleepy Hollow last year got disgusted and quit watching (I did) - the so-called son and Revolution-era wife are gone and the two principle characters are back being interesting and halfway funny again.  So far, there's only one supernatural thing and it's like a Halloween costume and there's a Betsy Ross character that's totally unBetsyRossy.  Just sayin', don't know how your tastes run.

Rusted Development

Z-nation

(Again, I know it isn't fall.)

Superstore made me laugh out loud a coupla times.  Sure didn't expect that.  A show based on all the Marts is funny?????

Yes.

I hear Borderland (on Fox) is funny too; haven't seen either yet, tho.

I saw the preview for that,but I missed it too.

Instead of baseball last night on TBS, they had a first episode of People Of Earth.  I actually watched the entire 30-minutes.  They are scheduling a rerun plus another episode of it on Halloween night.  Only thing I've seen so far.  Don't watch a lot of TV.  I expect to tune in for the CBS Matt LeBlanc comedy though.  It may be next week. . .or the next.

I just watch Jeopardy

Even when it's canceled on Saturday afternoons for football and comes on at 1:00 a.m. Sunday morning?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service