TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello, Welcome and Merry Christmas to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Tags: Christmas, Conversation, Food, Friends, Fun, Humor, Merry

Views: 53

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh boy!!  I get be first to say something.....hmmm......what to say.........oh I know

Photobucket

merry

oh and......................

Photobucket now I'm off to dream land for a few zzzzzzzzz........Happy Friday ya'll!

only a week until Christmas Eve.  where HAS the year gone, it just flew past!

so, happy Friday, and i hope it's a great day!  i'm heading out to get some gloves for the grandkids, to go in their Christmas stockings.

Good morning all!

The sun is shining in the windows and due to my poor memory this morning, I have forgotten to attend my gift distribution event.  It went on without me and now I think I will take myself out for lunch. I fear doddering old age is upon me in spite of all efforts to ignore it.  I don't have pink plastic curlers in my hair, but I could see a future me in the "12 Days of Christmas" video.

i hope you like the gift you got for them, Baia!

i get to sleep in most every day, i love retirement!

have a great day!

Hi lynn!

I had donated a bunch of knitted hat and scarves and cowls and participated in the filling of 84 cloth bags of gifts to be hung on door handles at the University Hospital.   I didn't have anything for myself, but I was sure glad I wasn't in charge of the distribution this year.  I had already put in around 10 years as chair of the project until we simplified the distribution and I was able to pass it all on to the next generation of guild members.  So the stuff that I was giving was given even without my being there myself.  Whew!

Now I am starting over knitting hats for men for next year.  Maybe I will make something for myself, too, this time.  Last year I made myself an elf hat for the Pru solidarity project.  It was fun.

I wish I could have slept in.....but so much going on today...went in, did

a couple of clients, home now, leaving soon for a funeral...and it's raining,

and cold...me thinks......it's going to be a Hot Butter Rum later on today...:)

Photobucket

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service