TBD

TBD on Ning

I want to hear love stories! What's your love story?

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

Makes me feel bad for the hard of hearing that have to read lips.

I met my now husband on the tennis courts four years ago.  I was back home for the summer.  My dad was dying and I was helping my mom with everything that had to get done.  He introduced himself and asked if I would like to get together and hit.  I wasn't interested, first of all court time was 20.00 an hour and he just wasn't that good of a player.  When he offered to pay for court time I agreed.  We hit almost daily , but rarely talked.  I really thought I was just there to give him extra practice.    Friends would ask me what was going on between us and I just said " we just hit, that's it'.   I eventually had to go back to Alabama and we continued talking and he decided to come and visit me , pretty soon he was flying down one weekend a month.  I did end up moving back home to Mn.  We then married.  I moved into his house with my 13 yr. old daughter.  It's been a very smooth transition.  My kids love him , he gets along with my ex,  His daughters are just incredible.   

Great story Carrie.  I met my first wife on the tennis courts and taught her how to play, it was a big part of our life too, at least for 18 years ... 

That's so cool.  My first husband also played, he really taught me a lot.  Our kids were raised on tennis courts.  They all play and are very good.  Second husband has come a long way, it now is a workout to play against him.  A sport you can play forever.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service