TBD

TBD on Ning

Rules: Choose one and leave two for the next person..

I'll begin with.....

LAS VEGAS vs NEW YORK

Views: 4184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Teebub, I wish I were your neighbor, man. I'd be in heaven. I used to make mine up, diff every time, depending on what I had, mostly tomato paste or sauce with mustard & molasses, vinegar, onion, garlic, chili spices maybe. Not too hot-sy, but a balanced sweet & sour thing. I have gotten lazy: sweet baby ray with my own stuff added, like onions & peppers. 

You should trademark yours & bottle it, small scale, like a small brewery.

Now that we're all full-to-busting:

Do you usually pick -

truth or dare?

no   but they do

truth

Mamas or Papas?

niether

Teebub, I wish I were your neighbor, man. I'd be in heaven. I used to make mine up, diff every time, depending on what I had, mostly tomato paste or sauce with mustard & molasses, vinegar, onion, garlic, chili spices maybe. Not too hot-sy, but a balanced sweet & sour thing. I have gotten lazy: sweet baby ray with my own stuff added, like onions & peppers. 

You should trademark yours & bottle it, small scale, like a small brewery.

I wish you were my neighbor too!!!!! I'm like you Westerly, Mine turns out a little different every time. Mine is tomato based, and I add vinegar, brown sugar, hot sauce, spices, etc., but I always use some type of jam or marmalade too. Orange marmalade seems to be the favorite around here, but I have also used peach, blackberry, elderberry to name a few.

Tartar sauce or Thousand Island dressing?

tartar sauce

vacation or staycation?

staycation (often more relaxing than driving around)

lemonade & cucumber sandwiches on the front porch (or chairs out there) or fried chicken and sweet corn in the back yard?

Fried chicken and sweet corn in the back yard. That way, you can run around naked, too.

The same old carcinogens, or the same old carcinogens with a new, fresh floral scent ?

I'll take the same old ones. Never liked "floral" scents, and the older I get the more my sinuses rebel. Aromatherapy? I'd rather run naked through Snagg's back yard. 

Run naked with Snagg through his back yard, or explain your most embarrassing moment (not counting running naked in his back yard) on his radio show?

Hahahahaha!   Neither, thanks!

Do you prefer September's weather, or October's weather?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service