TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to Ladyg’s Place, a place to come in and visit
with friends, listen to music, read, laugh, eat goodies....have'
fresh brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a Dew or two!!!

If no one is around just leave a note to let us know you came
by....Your money isn't any good here, but your friendship is
valued.

Tags: CONVERSATION, FRIENDS, FUN, GREAT, HUMOR, MUSIC

Views: 112

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I knew I forgot what today was.............*sigh*, one day I'll catch up......:)

st patricks day comments, glitter graphics and orkut scraps
Comments and Graphics - GoodLightscraps.com

pretty tiger!

happy Friday to you!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyy it's Friday and I"m off for 3 whole days!!!! :)

Garfield Odie Friday Pictures
Friday Graphics
and you're gonna' have pretty weather to go with the time off!  hooray!

You are right about the weather.............it is just beautiful outside. It was 79 Friday and will be the same on Saturday. You two enjoy this nice weather. I will be out tomorrow until evening...........we are having a skate pizza birthday party for Rochea..........she will be 10.........and no I am not skating............I need not to break anything, lol

saturday elephant

hope it's been a good day!

i switch between here and MA, but for unknown reasons, teebeedee takes minutes to either reload or find the sign-on page, today -- like long enough that i get tired of waiting for it and wander off to do something else....

the 3 of us have been holding this discussion down for weeks now.  i don't want to abandon you, Mary and Ladyg, but of all the 2500+ people who are in teebeedee, it never shows more than maybe 10 in the chat box.  has participation really dropped off , that far?

I guess it has Lynn, it just seems to be the three of us.....

right now chat box says 5 on line....it's so sad for me to

see this........

I don't think you will abandon us......I think we should pat ourselves

on the back..:) b/c we keep coming in and sharing...and isn't that

what TBD is all about? 

It's been a great day for me...I slept through most of it....lol

Well I have just came in and there is only two on the chat line. It is sad.........MA has most of the people until they hit FB. Well the pizza birthday party was just great fun was had by all. Only one problem........one of the little girls at the party was skating and tripped, twisted her ankle and had to be carried off the rink floor. Her poor ankle was so swollen......I called her mom to come and pick her up. They danced, skated and raced.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service