TBD

TBD on Ning

and here we are, despite the rumored demise of teebeedee!

Independence Day is the big holiday for mid-summer, and the heat wave will make it a toasty warm one, for sure!

What are your plans for summer, what will you do different before the days get short again?

Views: 434

Replies to This Discussion

ok, mystery solved, i suppose. 

glad dinner was yummy....

looks like your weather is heating up seriously for the next few days.  i'm sorry, that you have to take a turn -- maybe we should say ie't heating upto welcome Thalia, so she won't feel too chilled when she visits, but that'd be an exaggeration....

Wow Richard,
Sounds like you have been mighty busy.
And I gave decided to appy for a job at kaiser in Portland. Am thinking I am crazY we shall see. And am looking forward to seein yi the 28th.
Lynn have fun on your travels
Spend your Saturday with love and laughter

That's quite a bold move there Thalia!  That is awesome you applied with Kaiser.  Sharon and I have Kaiser insurance through her work.  If you move here you will have unlimited access to the Oregon coast.  You will be able to visit star more often too.  Good luck!  We hope you get hired.  :))

wow, that doesn't sound crazy to me, not at all!  if you can interview while you're out there, great, and if they offer it to you, only then will you have an actual decision to make.  but i sure hope it's parttime!

Lynn would be full time to start yet would be something new and I get rejuvenated with newness

ok, got it.  and it won't interfere w/ your SS income either, unless you choose to stop that.....

good luck, i'm eager to see how this plays out for you, Thalia!

i'm leaving first thing sunday morning for conference in DC.  i ay not make it back here for a week, depends on how exhausting the week is....  but i'll be back!

Lynn, have a safe drive and a fun stay.

Knock knock....

I have been running crazy around here....I think the heat is getting to me too. Cooler today, the high is only going to be in the 90's!!

Getting ready to head to Michigan City tomorrow, wish you would all be there too. It would be great to have us all together. 

Safe travels Lynn...hope the conference goes well.

Safe traveling to you too Crystal!  You'll have to have a good time for us as well.  Somehow I am confident you can do that.  Hahaha  I hope it cools down for you by the time you get back home.

Have a great time Chrystal.  So wish I could be there...Richard, I thought that you and Sharon were going? Lynn, will be glad when you get back.  Maybe by then will have found it in me to make an August board, before it is September  LOL

Have a great day or evening filled with love and laughter

Hi Thalia, we were going to go for the first 3 months.  I canceled when I was pretty sure my work work would take me into September.  We'll come to the west coast meetup for sure.  :))

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service