TBD

TBD on Ning

and here we are, despite the rumored demise of teebeedee!

Independence Day is the big holiday for mid-summer, and the heat wave will make it a toasty warm one, for sure!

What are your plans for summer, what will you do different before the days get short again?

Views: 434

Replies to This Discussion

i'm heading to Meadville, PA, on July 5, for Char's wedding.  will also meet up with kittycat and larry, and maybe find a few new friends.  then i'll be home for the rest of the month.

Here I am!  Lynn, I am glad you are attending Char's wedding.  Please give her hugs for me and a couple to Carol too.  Drive safely over the holiday weekend.

Hello all, am sitting in front of the skimpy AC in my living room.  My idea of rest, coming home from my brothers, catching  up on tv shows, and doing laundry...I was down to last pair of undies   LOL...and nothing clean to wear.  Figured I had better do it today, as who knows what will be happening tomorrow.  Thanks for all of the kind wishes.  It has been a long long process and I thought that I was just tired of sitting there watching him breathe, or not...so here I am

We are having heat from hell, Cannot imagine working in a theatre without ac in Kansas, for gods sake..yikes

and oh yes Richard I am so looking forward to coming to Oregon, am probably not going to be there until late September as I have to work to accumulate more pal time and with my working just 24 hours will take a while to accumulate...So...will work in AC and be thankful that I can get away at all...

Life is weird all over and am really disappointed that fireworks are banned, as I love fireworks, and was looking forward to sitting on my deck watching them, they lit them off right across the street at the baseball fields...oh well, I sure do understand that we don't want fires here or anything that might set them...

Love and laughter to all of you and heres to a better July than my May and June have been

Thally I am so glad you have taken a little me time even though it was prompted by the apparent supply "shortage" in your undie drawer.  LOL  Sending you good strength and endurance thoughts to you.  So is Oregon. :)))

monday, monday ...  the music starts after the intros, or you can skip ahead to 1.5 mins

That brings back some old memories!  :)

I feel bad that so many of many online friends are having to suffer the heatwave of this summer.  Here I am in cool and sometimes still rainy weather.  It's the first part of July and our temps have not reached 80.  No plans for the long weekend.  Sharon is taking Thursday and Friday off.  Whatever you do I hope it is a safe time for you.

i'm glad you're remaining the proverbial "cool cucumber" there!  if you must experience heat, just go a couple hours inland, but why would you?

there are still a few hundred thousand here in VA and i've no clue how many more, with no power after friday's "super derecho" storm.  i think every power crew within 2 days' drive must be working in that band where the storm blew thru!

the good news for me is, i lucked out w/ the storm, and my kids all seem ok, if warm.  no word from son, but he shows up on FB so he's alive, at least.  and in a little while, i'm heading to the bank to close out the estate acct of my sister's estate, yippee!!!!!!!

You are living right, Lynn.

I hope each of you enjoys today's holiday, some part of it, at least!

Strange things happening with my laptop.  I wrote one of my rare posts and it blew away.  No fire works noise so far this week.  Now that I said it the noise ought begin any minute.  It hasn't felt like a Wednesday to me.  Must be Daysruntogetherphobia.

i will likely be scarce 'til i get back from Char's wedding.  you guys hold the fort....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service