TBD

TBD on Ning

it looks like we're winding down, and nobody bothered to open a discussion today, so i thought i'd just set up a thread for this month, and let whoever wanders in, whenever, post to it.  if our moderator wants to do something differently, you'll doubtless hear about it.

after realizing that i didn't need to move to MI, i'm going to Staunton, VA, the last week of this month, and thinking to plant myself there for the rest of my life.  no other roots yet, other than that's the home of the state's premier mental institution, altho' i've never (yet) been there.

the remnants of Independence Day week must be going slowly, since nobody's been here.  

yeah, i don't want to sign off tbd completely, but i realize that facecrack is taking over and all the follow-ons to TBD are slowly fading into oblivion.  still, i'm grateful for the people that Robyn's creation let me connect with, and i am glad to have that facecrack thingee so i don't lose track of my online friends completely.  

if nobody else starts in August, we can just sign off.  i'll be on the road that month.

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning RRC!  Who was the honey you picked up?  I am tired too and have nothing to blame it on except old age.  Thanks for the coffee, I have a feeling I'll need more than usual today.  Keep cool today!

good morning!

RRC, if your man snores that badly, it might be worth his getting checked out for sleep apnea?  that's a pretty dangerous condition, and often the only symptom is loud snoring....

thanks for the extra coffee, i'll need it.  'tis a marathon conference call day here.

hi, Richard!  liked your honey joke.  my dad loved honey, at the REnnaissance Faire, i'd often get him jars of different kinds, more than your typical orange blossom version.  me, i'm partial to blueberry honey.  the differences are faint but there....

Robbie, don't spend all day doing chores, enjoy some of the just not-working R&R!

Yes Lynn, I know....he has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, has the Cpap machine and all. He tends to pull the mask off in the night and the snoring commences. He understands how it has caused me many a sleepless night and hope he can someday find a mask that he will keep on his face.

We picked a awfully sweet honey Richard...50 bears full. 

Crystal, I tried a couple of masks and settled on the one with the best (but not ideal) fit.  It took me quite a while to get used to it.  Once I decided fighting it wasn't going to help I soon became used to the discomfort.

Speaking of honey, I now remember my grandfather the farmer used to put honey on his dinner knife to keep the green peas from falling off.  LOL  50 nears full must be pretty sweet, honey.

yes, LK, we're hanging on....

You bet we're still here...my day wouldn't be right it I didn't have a chance to visit with all my friends.

:-)
Hi Lynn and RRC!  Where would the coffee supply be if RRC wasn't here any longer?  We'd have to knock down Robbie's monster coffee pot.
When it rains it pours huh Marty?  Work shouldn't interfere with fun it isn't mentally healthy.
Well at my Sharon's work deadlines are considered the time to start.  She struggles with that because it isn't her work ethic.

Hi all. Guess I'll say good morning and happy Thursday here to you all.

Hope you got everything done, including the fun, Marty. I like the way you think.

Gee, Richard, maybe Sharon should be in deadline management.

lynn and RRC, oh and LK, nice to see you! Happy work, Robbie.

I'm doing another cake for a friend; guitar, acoustic. You know those cake shows where they form a base of krispie treats and cover it with fondant. Wonder if that could work......gee, Richard I bet you could plan cakes too.

RT I am a much better cake eater than a cake planner.  The place where Sharon works would not last long at all if it was a private company.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service