TBD

TBD on Ning

it looks like we're winding down, and nobody bothered to open a discussion today, so i thought i'd just set up a thread for this month, and let whoever wanders in, whenever, post to it.  if our moderator wants to do something differently, you'll doubtless hear about it.

after realizing that i didn't need to move to MI, i'm going to Staunton, VA, the last week of this month, and thinking to plant myself there for the rest of my life.  no other roots yet, other than that's the home of the state's premier mental institution, altho' i've never (yet) been there.

the remnants of Independence Day week must be going slowly, since nobody's been here.  

yeah, i don't want to sign off tbd completely, but i realize that facecrack is taking over and all the follow-ons to TBD are slowly fading into oblivion.  still, i'm grateful for the people that Robyn's creation let me connect with, and i am glad to have that facecrack thingee so i don't lose track of my online friends completely.  

if nobody else starts in August, we can just sign off.  i'll be on the road that month.

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

hi, and thanks for the explanation about your jewelery making.  i have a few other friends who enjoy it too -- they mutter about selling but mostly just give away or keep for themselves, as you say.  i have patience for needlework (crochet/knit/crewel/needlepoint,) but not for the stringing and threading....

good luck with the bathroom ideas!

Lynn, Great news that you have a contract on the house. It is a tough market.

well, I'm headed to bed so I can get up and whack weeds again tomorrow.

thanks Robbie.  it's a very low price, but at least it'll be sold.

I'm the first one here today, Nah, Nah, Nah.

I'm having my coffee and computer fix and then to weedwhacking.

Good morning Robbie.  Be careful of what you whack today.

A good Monday morning to all who wander in today.  I am going to be taking it easy today and make a shopping list for porch repair materials.

Good Morning Robbie and Richard. Try not to work to hard Robbie. Richard, hope you get all your supplies in the first trip. I’ll be sorting, packing and planning the remainder of my move to Joplin this week. The 19th will be my last day in Virginia.
Morning Chris, good luck on your move.  If you will have the time I am sure Joplin can use your help.

Morning all....

Good luck with the move Chris...we will be neighbors now. 

I am taking my Dad to Wichita today for a checkup on his eyes. That gives me a good excuse to visit the wonderful natural grocery so I can stock up on cereal. 

I could use some positive energy later today. We have a stockholders meeting for our local Community theater, we have some who are trying to stack the board of directors with people who have their own agenda. We are hoping we have the votes to get the theater back on track but I am a nervous wreck....any good thought would be greatly appreciated. 

Stay cool everyone.

Robbie, sorry you have another full day in the heat.  what community is that water tower from, do you know?

RRC, thanks for sharing your concerns about the theater.  will be sending good vibes your way!

Richard, thanks for the laugh!

Chris, yes, you might have to cross the river and visit Russell KS at some point while you're there!

good monday to all of you!

Keep thinking those cool thoughts, Robbie. Guess we'll have enough coffee while you're out working. 

Oh lynn, solid contract has such a nice ring to it! So glad for you to be out from under it and to get the estate settled. You have put in your time and energy for so long.

RRC, what ideas have you picked up for the bathroom? I do a lot of jewelry repurposing also; if it isn't quite right, change it! The beads sound gorgeous. Here's to a good outcome for this afternoon's meeting. 

It would be fun to meet you lynn and richard. The drive to Portland would be lonnnng, but I bet we'd have fun. Very few West Coast gatherings, doncha know.

Chris, what will you be doing in Joplin? Yes, I imagine there is restoration to be had everywhere you look in that city. Maximum devastation. Here's to a smooth transition for you.

Richard have you completely renovated the apartment complex yet, in your mind?

I am designing a renovator's birthday cake, black fondant for tar paper, gum paste stones and hardware, etc. Fun to plan and doable in steps. 

Thally! Good to see you too. Glad your friend is better.

Good to see you too, Marty. Come back more often! I will too.

It would be so much fun to meet you to RT.  Come on over and I'll put you to work!  ;-)  How did you guess that project is sloshing around in my mind?  The renovator's cake sounds awesome!  How unique an idea you have.  We must have a west coast gathering at a central location.

I'll bring cake.

Eureka? Mennen deodorant is good. Sorry.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service