TBD

TBD on Ning

it looks like we're winding down, and nobody bothered to open a discussion today, so i thought i'd just set up a thread for this month, and let whoever wanders in, whenever, post to it.  if our moderator wants to do something differently, you'll doubtless hear about it.

after realizing that i didn't need to move to MI, i'm going to Staunton, VA, the last week of this month, and thinking to plant myself there for the rest of my life.  no other roots yet, other than that's the home of the state's premier mental institution, altho' i've never (yet) been there.

the remnants of Independence Day week must be going slowly, since nobody's been here.  

yeah, i don't want to sign off tbd completely, but i realize that facecrack is taking over and all the follow-ons to TBD are slowly fading into oblivion.  still, i'm grateful for the people that Robyn's creation let me connect with, and i am glad to have that facecrack thingee so i don't lose track of my online friends completely.  

if nobody else starts in August, we can just sign off.  i'll be on the road that month.

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my.  I have a lot of reading to do.

Just back from family vacation in Myrtle Beach.  There were at least 30 of us, although my family stayed north of Myrtle, away from the madness.  I must be getting old. . . I can't take all those crowds and noise.   LOL   

After I do some catching up here, I'll be back.

First, I have to unpack, and get things in order, if that's possible.  What was I thinking, having the painters come in the day I get back from vacation.  I think it's going to be a busy week.

Welcome home Cat!

i had to laugh, but i'm sorry you have so much to do, Cat -- painters arriving the day after vacation, indeed.  that's a lesson you won't soon forget!

Robbie, it looks like DC metro really is the only place in the nation where home prices actually started climbing slightly, recently.  not that it affects my condo, but the mini-mansions are doing nicely.

Richard, so you've never been in VA, well, 'cept to that restaurant where we went and Arlington, huh?  (Robbie, that was the old Potowmack Landing place, on the river, one of my faves! now called Indigo Landing)

That's right Lynn.  I wasn't sure the restaurant was in VA.  It sure was in a pretty setting.  I guess when I think about it across the river is Arlington isn't it.  Now you know how geographically challenged I am.  lol

Afternoon folks....

Another crazy day...I was running to open 2 showcases and pack some purchases earlier.....finally finding a moment to sit down. 

Tonight we show the closed church we are wanting to purchase for a theater to the stockholders, hope they all think like we do that with lots of hard work it would be a perfect theater...and the basement would be a great place to let folks rent out for reunions and such. 

Gonna be hot in there though..the AC is busted...helps with the price though.

My goodness. . . I really had to read back a bit to catch up!  Lynn, good luck in your new home!  

Well, ya know how I told you my place is torn apart due to painters coming in?  Well, I just had surprise company - Larry and Kittycat!  I even let them in.  And of course, Larry took advantage of the place being in shambles.  He did a YouTube video of my mess and I'm sure will be posting it soon!  LOL. . . good thing he's so lovable.  We had a nice visit and it was a great surprise!  Carol got the first ripe tomato from my garden, and Larry gave me a bill for $2.10 for turnpike tolls.  

Cat I hope you charged Larry more admission charge than $2.10!!
LOL!

what a nice surprise!

**waves**

Crystal, even though it will be hot the church will be cool.
i'm shutting down my desktop, for the move.  should be back sometime tuesday, assuming Verizon can manage to get my modem there, finally....

Good Monday morning. Appears that I'm not the only one dragging this morning. Guess I need to finish getting things set up in my new site. The forcast is for thunder storms this afternoon.

Ten more days until I fly to Pittsburgh.

Cat, are you ready?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service