TBD

TBD on Ning

it looks like we're winding down, and nobody bothered to open a discussion today, so i thought i'd just set up a thread for this month, and let whoever wanders in, whenever, post to it.  if our moderator wants to do something differently, you'll doubtless hear about it.

after realizing that i didn't need to move to MI, i'm going to Staunton, VA, the last week of this month, and thinking to plant myself there for the rest of my life.  no other roots yet, other than that's the home of the state's premier mental institution, altho' i've never (yet) been there.

the remnants of Independence Day week must be going slowly, since nobody's been here.  

yeah, i don't want to sign off tbd completely, but i realize that facecrack is taking over and all the follow-ons to TBD are slowly fading into oblivion.  still, i'm grateful for the people that Robyn's creation let me connect with, and i am glad to have that facecrack thingee so i don't lose track of my online friends completely.  

if nobody else starts in August, we can just sign off.  i'll be on the road that month.

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Morning all...

Love the pics Robbie, I agree with Richard, that is a cool halo.

Another hot day on the menu for today...and it's back to work. I am without a wedding ring while it is repaired, I bet the gossips in town will have a hey day...hubby gone and no wedding ring. You gotta love small towns.

Am off to the beach today, happy birthday late chris, although I did happy bday you on facebook

hopefully will have some time to catch up on tbd when i am at the ocean...

have a good day all filled with love and laughter

richard, wrote you an email and it would not send, am thinking that I am not going to be in Portland at all this time, will try to write again,

has anyone seen robert?

Hi Thally!  Have a great time at the beach!  I fear someone changed my sun dance shoes to rain dance.  Sorry!  :(  Haven't seen Robert in a few days.  Message me here or in FB rather than email if you want.

had to laugh, RRC, at the gossip opportunity!  as long as it's not a problem for you two, those other biddys don't matter!

Robbie, be careful there at the Oak Ridge site, parts of it are still pretty unhealthy.  mostly, Knoxville's far enough away, but even tho it's pretty, it's contaminated there behind the fence!

Thalia, i hope your visit there will be 100% good!

Richard, hello!  

Chris finally headed out, early afternoon, after loading the entire car this morning.  he was one tired puppy.  wish him safe travels and that his car holds up, please!

Morning Lynn!  Been thinking of Chris' trek this morning.  I hope all goes well with his travels and opportunities fall into place.

Happy vacation, thally! Hello lynn!

Safe, uneventful trip to you, Chris! Maybe just enough excitement to keep you awake, though. Oh, and hope it was a good birthday. Loved the Harley cake, RRC.

And RRC, what else would they talk about in your town besides the heat right now? Makes me think of Bonnie Raitt...."a little mystery to figure out...." haha

Yes, Robbie, that's a very complex halo!

Have been traveling a little, so out of computer reach for a few days. Good to see you all.

Hi RT welcome back.  It's great to see your smiling face again.  :)

Thanks, rhb. Great to see your handsome mug too!

RRc, I like how you worded the changes each TBD has made, about losing people at each turn. You're right and it's been a sad game to figure out who was really gone or staying on....glad you're all still here!

what Richard said -- glad you're here!
Lynn, My first tour in the Army was as a Nuclear Weapons Assemblyman. so I have a little experience with radiation. I went through Nuclear Weapons training at Sandia Base in Albuquerque. Then down to Ft. Bliss and White Sands. However, this is my first visit to Oak Ridge. I will reccommend the tour. It sure gives one a glimps at how even our government can treat people in time of war. 

Good morning all.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service