TBD

TBD on Ning

it looks like we're winding down, and nobody bothered to open a discussion today, so i thought i'd just set up a thread for this month, and let whoever wanders in, whenever, post to it.  if our moderator wants to do something differently, you'll doubtless hear about it.

after realizing that i didn't need to move to MI, i'm going to Staunton, VA, the last week of this month, and thinking to plant myself there for the rest of my life.  no other roots yet, other than that's the home of the state's premier mental institution, altho' i've never (yet) been there.

the remnants of Independence Day week must be going slowly, since nobody's been here.  

yeah, i don't want to sign off tbd completely, but i realize that facecrack is taking over and all the follow-ons to TBD are slowly fading into oblivion.  still, i'm grateful for the people that Robyn's creation let me connect with, and i am glad to have that facecrack thingee so i don't lose track of my online friends completely.  

if nobody else starts in August, we can just sign off.  i'll be on the road that month.

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Boise is a nice place for a stop over.  In fact we may move there someday.

Gee I hope someone stops by today to help me eat these before they get too old and dry.......

Inga will be serving coffee this morning!

Have a good day everyone!

Oh Thally, I am so excited for you, safe travels...hope you have an amazing time!!

Excessive heat advisory for the next several days, the temps are supposed to top 108 with heat index to 115. Thank goodness for AC. 

Hubby and Kiefer are heading to the Black Hills...lucky ducks....we have carpeting being installed so painting needs to be finished and lots of other chores. I still don't have the powder room ideas nailed down, maybe next trip. 

Stay cool everyone.

someone needs to warm up before staying cool.  That would be me.  Raining this morning..... April in Oregon.  I hope Thally doesn't see this.  lol
Good morning Marty!  I'll trade your hot for my rain.  Water has a way of increasing the sunburn factor.  I hope yours isn't too uncomfortable.

Send that rain this way Richard.....we could use some to keep our gardens alive. 

It is currently only 106.....not looking forward to going out when we close. But never fail...the heat is not going to stop our shopping. Heading to Salina for an evening of shopping them home late..after it cools off. 

Have a great evening all.

Umm this rain wouldn't go far I am afraid.  Otherwise I'd be happy to send it to you RRC  Besides I am working my sun dance and chants so Thally will enjoy her stay in Oregon.

Thalia, 900 miles in one day's drive?!?!?  yikes, that was a long day, even there with the no-speed-limits!  i'm trying to figure out how to get thru Boise on my way back, it's about 6 hours longer than returning thru the skinny part of Idaho, but i really want to....

Marty, yikes, you really DO have a busy summer, but those committee positions typically last a few years!  i do some work for an association (lab accreditation) and am also a volunteer on several committees, but i'm not trying to work fulltime!  sorry 'bout your sunburn, but yes, some UV does get thru, and if you're out all day, best to cover up during the 12-2 pm hours, to keep from burning horribly.

RRC, so you're solo for a few days or a week?  it's just such a different lifestyle, i hope you can find things to enjoy about it!  and yes, that powder room will wait 'til next year....  they always do!

Richard, cool and rainy, huh?  i have a hunch Thalia will enjoy this trip to the max, regardless of what the weather throws at her, but i wish for you a bit of warmth and sun before summer's over!

see you guys sometime on sunday!

Home from shopping...it is still 88 degrees at 1:41am.......had a blast, lots of giggles, silliness and bargains!!

While the cat's away Crystal?  ;-0)

Happy Birthday Chris!

Good Sunday morning to all who stumble in today.  Yes, it has been lightly raining over night.  Hopefully the sun will sneak out for a little bit at least.

Thally, welcome to Oregon glad you made it to Prineville safely.  Have much fun, love, and laughter during your stay.

thanks for the reminder about Chris' birthday!  yikes -- i might have missed it.  

RRC, a shopping trip that got you home in the wee hours must've been really something!

good sunday to all!  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service