TBD

TBD on Ning

Good Morning everyone. I'm sure you are all wondering why I've called this meeting.

I'm certainly glad to see so many smiling faces. 

We'll now start handing out the awards. I'll announce them and as I do I want you to line up to receive them right over here.

I have decided to let each of you first announce what award you think should be given and to who. Or is that whom?

Tags: Laggards, Lazy, beautiful, early, people, risers

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning Robbie!  I opened at the same time you did, but deleted it, so I can be first in line for an award. . . 

Let me get  your cereal while we're waiting. . .

I used to love this commercial when I was little.

G'morning!  I get the award for the worst knees!  It must be all the rain.....sheesh.

Have a great day all!  I'll check back later and see who won what.  :-)

I guess I could get a worm as an award, since I'm usually the first one here (even though I don't always open the door when I get here).

ANNNNNND The first award goes to the first person in line.

ME!!!  JUst Kidding.

To ((((((""""CAT"""""))))) for being here first most mornings and feeding us soggy cereal.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Now I have to go to work. Hope someone else will take over the Emcee job.

So I really DO get the worm?  LOL!

Approaches the podium and proudly announces that our own Ms. Belle has won the Ms. Congeniality Award. . . 

*applause*

Thank you thank you!!    *Deep curtsy before running out the door to work*

See y'all later!!   HUGS!!

Good morning!  I should receive an award for being the newest Pittsburgh Penguins fan.  Game 7 is tonight and I can't wait.
Oh. . . you need to talk to Doug.  He's a crazy fan!   I have hesitated to contact him about the meet in August, because I know he's been following hockey.  Shame on me for not watching.

About that Scrabble award, I'm working really hard for that title right now Kooner. .  we might have to share that one.  Stick around, there's an award for everyone.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service