TBD

TBD on Ning

Morning Mooskateers ....I hope you all have your eggs dyed and ready.....I am having a very low key Easter this year . No company , no travels over the hills and through the woods , just a BBQ with the hippies . I think I will hide eggs for them though and see if they remember why their walking around with baskets ......hahahahahhahaaa

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning all!!! Rainy Easter Eve here in OH... Tired of rain, but it could be worse--- snow... :)

Fanny, what an adorable pic with the little one and the Easter Bunny... :)  Thanks for the festive opening... Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning everyone!  What a dilemma I have.....  My parents told me not to put all my eggs in one basket.  So how do I know which egg is the last one?  Any hints!

G'morning everyone!  Running a few errands today and then off to Chicago.  My boys are in their mid 20s and I still make them little baskets.....even though they get smaller each year....lol!  Tomorrow I will listen to my son sing in his church choir and cook a leg of lamb...yum!!

Have a great day and a blessed holiday everyone!  xox

Morning all...glad to see all your smiling faces and hear your plans for Easter. 
I did silk tie Easter eggs last night, just a few, I will try and get a picture when I unwrap them.

I still don't know what I am going to make, something to go with the ham and goodies my folks will have prepared. My boys are older too but I still try and make a little basket for each of them.

How about you who have rain send some to me. We are so dry it is getting scary, we desperately need moisture.

Richard, carry several baskets, and tuck a few in your pocket. 

LOL  In my pocket?  I better hope they are hard boiled.  Ummmmm several baskets might make the other kids upset with me and call me a bully.  LOL

Good morning Fanny et al!

I'm frantically running around trying to get all my eggs counted before they hatch. I guess we'll go Easter shopping soon. I like to stay right on top of things.

Larry, you aren't alone.  I just got back from finishing my Easter shopping, too.  The grocery store was a mad house.  Serves me right for waiting until the last minute.  It's turning out to be a beautiful day here.  I hope you're getting some of this sun as well.
I just talked to my bff. . . she came home from work the other day to find that her house had been robbed.  I've never had that happen to me, but I can only imagine how awful. . . so much involved, mentally, and more,  trying to replace things, cancel credit cards, etc.  They took all electronics they could find in the house, all her jewelry,  including many heirloom pieces, literally knocked the door down, and left a mess.n  She's a photographer and they got all her equipment as well.  All within a matter of 15 minutes!  Wow.

Love the peeps contest!  LOL!

I decided to wash sheets and hang them outside today. . . woo hoo. . . love that.

Morning....yes Cat that's Gwenny last year not so sure she would do a picture with the Bunny this year because I"M NOT A LITTLE GIRL GRANDMA  lol   so she thinks. I am sorry about your friends robbery , I think even more than the stuff it's the idea that strangers invaded your space yuck .

It sounds like everyone will have a good day tomorrow even if it's a quiet one.......

Oh LynneAnne I watched the peep show ...lol   Peep soup is just wrong......hhahhahahahaa
Ha ha!  Joanne (Peeps) would love to see that.  I'll have to send her the link.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service