TBD

TBD on Ning

I have mixed feelings about Fall.  The colors can be breath taking but the weather that brings the colors is not at all my favorite.

Views: 577

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning RRC!  I can feel the air turning to fall but most trees are still hanging onto their leaves.  Enjoy your day off.  Do something you like doing ...... like sleeping in or shopping or drinking coffee.  LOL

good morning, RRC and Richard!

RRC, i'm w/ Richard -- you get one day off in a week, so i hope you don't ruin it with that nagging guilty feeling that you ought to be DOing something!  just enjoy, at least 'til lunchtime, whatever it is you feel like doing!  blame me for the ghost turds under the bed, it's unlikely your guys will ever notice them, anyhow!

Richard, how's the building remodel going?  and did that wiring get done, and if so, where's the pic of the new door?  yes, i'm harassing you, but i hope you guys had a peaceful and restful weekend.

i have conf calls today and tomorrow, and of course swimming is on my agenda.  there's supposed to be some "social event" tuesday night for a group i volunteer with, but the coordinator is so dreadfully discombobulated, i have to wonder if it's really gonna' happen.  last week, she wasn't sure whether to reschedule it or have it on the planned day, and nothing but silence since then.

afternoon Lynn!  Demolition on the building is almost finished.  Meanwhile the new stuff is going up also.  I have an onsite construction meeting at 1:00 this afternoon (every Monday) so I will see the progress since last Monday.

Wiring has been put off for a while.  I need to chase down the existing route of the wires to see if I can pull in new wiring by using the old wiring.

A pic of the new door will be coming soon.  A little more work on the trim and some painting yet.  Since it is in the 40s mornings I have used that time for indoor stuff.  Outdoor stuff and painting in the afternoon when it warms up enough that I don't see my breath.

ok, i get it -- you're keeping busy, for sure!  this is a good thing!

wiring -- there are reasons i don't "do" electricity!  in physics, when they told me that the electrons go one way and the current runs the other direction, i threw up my hands in despair.  had i learned it by doing, or just as electricity, it might be comprehensible, but i freaked out and shut down right then/there!  i'll do plumbing, but not electric work!

glad progress on the office is moving right along!  and ok, ok,i get it -- working outside needs to wait 'til air temps are tolerable -- paint doesn't like cold any more than you do!

Good evening all, it's been a busy day and busy week so far.  We have had 2 summer-like days in a row (currently 70).  I am wondering if this is an extension of summer or a small deposit of Indian summer.  I had to do some architorture today so little else got done.  What the heck, there is tomorrow, right?  And hump day at that!

good weather here, too, 70s yesterday and today, but those cool nites still take a toll.... it's actually been warmer here than DC metro area!

my daughter is gonna' bring my "stuff" from the condo basement on Thursday!  at least, that's the current plan.  it will be nice to have, but even nicer (ok,seems that way now) to get the stuff that's going to her, out of my 2nd bedroom -- then i'll have a guest room for the first time in 30 years!  yippee!!!!!!!!!!

Oh WOW!  Congratulations on having a guest room soon.  ;-)  I can see your guests lining up waiting for a chance to come visit and have a room too.  hehehe
Good morning refugees from Moosie's Crossing Refugees, happy hump day.  Sharon left after work yesterday to visit with and celebrate her mother's 89th birthday to day.  I stayed home to hold down the fort.  The dogs felt it imperative that I get up at 4:00 this morning to let them outside.  Oh goodee!  Have a happy day!

good morning!  and yes, i'm here while it's still morning on the east coast!  it's gray and rainy, and not all that warm (maybe 60) but the good news is, i don't have to drop the venetian blinds to keep the sun from blinding me, sitting at my computer, i cah look out over the landscape!  too much moisture in the air for me to be able to see the mountains, tho', just the foothills at the edge of the valley.  but that's ok.

so you're "home alone," Richard?  well, ok, you and the girls.  amazing that they knew you'd let them out at oh-dark-hundred, just 'cuz Sharon wasn't there!  i hope her birthday visit with the mother turned out to be a positive experience!

Hiya Richard, I feel your pain. When Ward was gone the dogs did that to me every morning, don't they know that I am NOT a morning person?! 

Frost on the pumpkin this morning, 32 this morning, I am happy that the last of the flies will be gone. 

Morning Crystal  Brrrrrrrrr  No frost here yet thank goodness.  We have our schedule and the dogs have theirs.  Now that I am up the dogs are sleeping peacefully next to me.  Go figure!

yes, the bugs vanish after first frost, hooray!  we've had stinkbugs and grasshoppers galore, i won't be missing either one of those, but no frost here yet, either.

hey, Richard, you oughta' wake those doggies up and make them go for a long walk, LOL!  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service