TBD

TBD on Ning

I have mixed feelings about Fall.  The colors can be breath taking but the weather that brings the colors is not at all my favorite.

Views: 577

Replies to This Discussion

Lynn, Happy Birthday. Late I know. But it's not yet midnight.

I'm at a Corps of Engineers Campground on Lake Alatoona. Just North of Atlanta.

Going to visit with a friend tomorrow. Was going to visit with Deez but she had to make a run to Birmingham. 

Heads up!!!  Robbie and Happy are on the move again.  LOL

We have a wonderful woman come and stay with the dogs here at the house.  She loves em and spoils them by taking them for 1, 2, and sometimes 3 walks a day in the neighborhood.  The dogs like her too!  They went to the groomer today for a bath, trim, and a pawdicure or should it be petacure.

Have fun assembling with your new power screwdriver.  Behave yourself while I am away.  ;-)

{{{{Lynn}}}}

Robbie, thanks for stopping by, and for your birthday wishes!  at this age, i figure i'm entitled to celebrate an entire month, so there's no "late" involved!  sorry you won't get to see d's girl....

Richard, i'm glad to know the doggies are well pampered while you're off playing in Vancouver!  the power screwdriver is now fully charged and will be put to work in a little while!  i've read thru the assembly directions, and it sorta' kinda' makes sense -- yeah, i'm sooo not a guy!

hi, Crystal, whenever you stop in!

the bed is together, and the mattress on top of it.  hooray!  but it smells like "foam" and i'm whipped, so will sleep on the old bed one more nite, i don't think i have the energy to make it up, never mind dismantle the old bed!  and the dresser will get put together after the old bed is dismantled, since that's where it's going to sit....  phew.  but it went smoothly, only 1 bent nail and everything else was fine!
i ended up sleeping in the old bed, i was just too tired to make up the new one!  but today, i broke down the old bed, and used the frame to set up the new guest bed, and lugged the old mattress/springs into the guest room too.  and moved assorted chairs etc around.  heavy lifting, but i can now begin to organize my space with all my "new stuff."  all the furniture is in the right rooms, at least!  feels good!
I bet it feels good Lynn.  Another big step toward making your own space.  =)
hope you guys are having a GRAND time!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service