TBD

TBD on Ning

What's the biggest problem with the human race these days?

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

scary for who? or is that whom?

Who? Me? A nut?

no way,you're as sane as i am.

Whew

I don't think that would give me much comfort, Johnnie.  ;-)

Eek, you're right!

People!

they really gotta lighten up.

*Stupidity and lack of common sense.

*Everyone is in a hurry for no apparent reason.

*I finally had to fess up and ask someone WHO THE HELL THE KARDASHIANS were and WHAT they were famous for!! I don't watch TV and didn't have a clue!! My cousin who is 30 always makes sarcastic comments on Facebook about SOMETHING and Kardashians were a target for a while.

*Young people being so sensitive to EVERYTHING, yet NOT empathetic/sympathetic to ANYONE.  They think its "all about THEM". Not to mention, their work ethic SUCKS!!

*Parents who would rather set their little children in front of the HUNDREDTH viewing of a video instead of taking them to the park or pulling out the PLAYDOH!!

*AND the fact that young people believe in things like Vampires and Zombies and Ghosts. (My relieving caregivers have looked me straight in the face and said they "THINK" there are ghosts in this house. I always kinda CLEAR MY THROAT as not to LAUGH out LOUD...oh BROTHER!!!)

*The Human Race stopped RUNNING a long time ago....!!!

The biggest problem is that there are just too many of us. I say we ship everyone under forty to another planet. With the rest of us dying off and not too many babies being born the population should be manageable in six months or so.

who was it that said,"never trust anyone over 30"?

I agree with what everybody's already said here; but I tell ya what:  with humans, if it hadn't been any of the aforementioned problems, it woulda been something else.  It's always somethin'...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service