TBD

TBD on Ning

Not sure what happened to #1 but no matter.

Please finish this partial sentence and then begin a new thread with your original teaser.

TBD seems especially

Tags: #2, Finish, Game, Sentence, the

Views: 541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

do to read my mind, I do like the little gutsy fast filly 'Blind Luck' along with 'Life at Ten'.
Bring the crowd along it will be fun.
But Westerly ( the secret psychic lady), can you predict who I picked for the Breeders Cup Classic Turf Mile, she said...
"One, two on Dansili and Sidney's Candy. You can't decide, so give yourself a better chance." TBubb almost coughed up his beer. "So who's going to advise me? Beth, help me..."
all I know about this horse race thingy, is the mint julips, and I'm not so hot on mint. Can I substitute the mint with....
Mrs.Pennypacker said cat nip would be fine but BethD said some herb would be better,
and for the Breeders Cup mile I boxed Provisio, Goldikova and Gio Pointi and for a longshot outside bet Get Stormy.
bethD asked Westerly who do you like in the Breeders Cup Filly and Mare turf, running 6:10 tonight under the lights at Churchill Downs ....
and she said, Dynaformer. When interviewed, Joel Rosario mentioned...
Dynaformer is a stallion at stud,
he is not running in that race or any races!
BethD cracked up and said, my favorite is by Dynaformer her name is Harmonious.
I also like.....
to read the facts correctly, and not mistake the sire for the filly you silly thing, Westerly - tsk, tsk! Westerly slapped her forehead, but made a mental note...
to go to the store and get some pumpkin pie and cool whip, as everyone had the munchies.
TeebuubaDee asked for some...
pretzels and beer saying, "I'll be back for dessert".
Meanwhile, down at the stables....
Beth was putting a saddle on Mrs. PPacker so she could...
carry a rag doll and race with the other kitties. BethD said "Are you kidding? ave you ever tried to make a kitty...
do anything ???? So Beth decided to put the saddle on...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service