TBD

TBD on Ning

Not sure what happened to #1 but no matter.

Please finish this partial sentence and then begin a new thread with your original teaser.

TBD seems especially

Tags: #2, Finish, Game, Sentence, the

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

soul to steal,
but they turned around and headed North on 95 to NJ to
party w/ bethD on her birthday.
TeebuubaDee was going to the party and bringing...
The whole cast of the Jersey Shore. It was quite a situation, and BethD's response was...
"Party like it's 1999", but everybody else thought they should party like...
it was 1969 at Woodstock and BethD pulled out her VCR
tape of the movie put it in the player
and mrs. pennypacker and TeeBubba dee went in the back room and munched out on leftover chicken
as everyone else...
chanted No Rain, No Rain, No Rain, and then went and jumped in a big mud puddle. Mrs. PPacker and TBubD cracked up when Westerly...
slipped on her butt,
Mrs.Pennypacker shook her head in dismay and said I would never
get my paws wet and muddy.
The brownies that D's Girl brought to the party really put everyone in a good mood,
BethD threw on her suede fringed jacket
and everyone started singing...
Hey Jude. After all the brownies were consumed, D's G decided to kick up the party a notch, so she...
set the lava lamp up high and turned on the strobe lights. Westerly, still sore from er butt-flop, took in the scene and gave way to a smile, saying...
hey BethD the real party is Saturday afternoon watching the Breeders Cup Classic, who do you want to win? BethD said 'ZENYATTA" !
Then everyone else started to state their picks, Westerly picked..

who else? Zenyatta! Go Mikey! She wondered what Rachel Alexandra was doing that day, and everyone looked puzzled for a while, until...
TeeBubbaDee said she was sent to his stud barn and getting ready to be bred in Feb.
D's Girl laughed and asked who is your pick for the Ladies Classic Breeders Cup race? BethD said after reading the Blood-Horse magazine....
I like Joel Rosario on Blind Luck. "TBub, I know this isn't your thing, but will you come to my raceday party? All of you - Wes, D'sG and Tabitha and all the rest of the gang? What do you...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service