TBD

TBD on Ning

Good morning friends.  I see the Denver area is experiencing quite a snowfall.  Dig in Thallygal be safe and warm.  I am hoping my weather today is another warmish sunny day like it was yesterday.  Today more jewelry photoing.  The apartment project is awake from its winter hibernation so I am reacquainting myself and scratching my head over all the changes the project owner wants to make.  Have a good day and the best weekend.

Views: 421

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for stopping in, Richard.  rain in Daytona isn't all that unusual, is it?  really?  not like they race on the sand, anymore....

sorry you've got another day of winter.  hopefully it won't last long.... 

are you staying as busy as you'd thought?  feels good, huh?

tuesday, and still it's not yet the end of February.  i'm trying to think of something exceptional for Leap Day, still have a half day to come up with it....

one of my kids' peers, and now a friend of mine on FB, is about to abandon a successful career in IT for a dream of building a massive solar collector in the Nevada desert, living off the grid, while he does so.  Better Worlds  i'm not sure what to think, it's mind-boggling, but at the same time. i'm proud to know him and be able to cheer him on!

I have special plans for leap day.  First, I go to see the doctor about my knee to see what (if anything) he wants to do with it.  Then, the ant exterminator is coming to spray.  No ants now just an annual "your not welcome here" spraying around the house.  Sounds like a barrel of laughs for the day huh!  LOL

good luck w/ the doc, and don't let the doggies get too close to that stuff 'til it's good and dry.

my special plan for Leap Day turned out to be, write an email to the man and ask how he's doing after heart attack.  hardly a proposal, but i felt that, given the day, i should be allowed special liberties.  rain here, early morning thunderstorms but not close -- i'd see the flash and then count to 7, 8. or 10 before i heard the noise.

Happy Leap Day...I tell you the day just seems to rush by before I get a chance to stop and say hello. 

The wind has finally gone down a bit, yesterday it was enough to drive me crazy..but we know that is a short drive. The storms were no where near us but we sure could use the rain. 

Hope the knee turns out okay, I am still nursing the sore ankle, problem is, I am now in play practice every evening so I don't get a chance to put it up and rest it. Ward is bugging me to see the doc...maybe one of these days.

glad the storms missed you, RRC!!!  sirens went off, all over the place, further east!

play practice -- what are you doing, this year?  and i reckon you'll put off seeing the doc, 'cuz you KNOW he's gonna' tell you to get off of it and let it rest, huh?

Hello, I hope your leap day was a positive one since we are one extra day older this year.  Today's weather was the most blustery I have seen in quite a while.  High wind, heavy rain, and snow mixed in.  Luckily the temperature is warm enough to avoid a snow blizzard.

The knee doc says as long as my knee isn't snapping crackling and popping he doesn't want to do surgery on it.  That's fine with me.  I am in no hurry to be fitted with a peg leg.

Lynn, I hope the man is recovering nicely.  Crystal, you want me to nag at you about your ankle too?

we too had dangerous weather last nite, wow!

i got an answer from the man -- he was awaiting placement of a 3rd stent, this morning.  not the news i'd hoped for, and i'm feeling scared for him, but it'll be a while before i know anything more.

60º here already, gonna' be a gorgeous day for the beginning of meteorological spring!  yay!

the cherry blossom bloom prediction is due out today!  see the article, http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dcs-cherry-blossoms-will-turn-1... and keep an eye out for the prediction at http://www.nationalcherryblossomfestival.org/about/bloom-watch/ !

2012 Peak Bloom Date: March 24 – March 31

so maybe you'll miss it, if you arrive the first week of April? hope for cold weather between now and then, it will slow down the blossoms, Richard!

We have decided not to go after all.  It's just too much of a hassle for us two old folks for so short a time.  It would knock Sharon's energy down for a couple days when we get home.  Neither one of us should risk recovering body parts by walking around the museums, Georgetown, etc.  The deal breaker is that our puppys sitter isn't available.  *sigh*

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service