TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the forum where you can laugh at somebody else's misfortune and mistakes, the exercise in futility and Murphy's Law. I must give thanks to despair.com for a lot of the images and the inspiration. The gloves are off...!ENJOY!

Tags: Comedy

Views: 8594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One the notes on this says this is for barfing, which is a good idea since the ceiling is pretty low for someone who's that high off the ground.

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails
That must be for REALLY tall guys! Like that 9' Goliath, or the world's tallest man in Romania.
Makeup Fail....Jesus F**king Christ!!!!

Well, she could use a tad less rouge on her checks, but, wow! I would accept this sweet little angel any day in the year, providing she's at least 18!!
Lowell, she might be cute but you have to keep blowing her up. She has a slow leak, ya know.
Aw, well, I prefer my women real. No blow-up dolls in MY house!! I'm not Lars (from Lars

And The Real Girl).
Pants Fail....here's a thought: when belts and/or suspenders don't work, try wearing pants that fit, you idiot.

This is why the prison population is through the roof, the idiots can't run away. Try it, shove you pants down around your thighs and see how fast you are. Of course this may not be a bad thing.
Epic Lease Fail...

OK some are repeats but its still pretty funny.

Hate it when this happens.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service