TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the forum where you can laugh at somebody else's misfortune and mistakes, the exercise in futility and Murphy's Law. I must give thanks to despair.com for a lot of the images and the inspiration. The gloves are off...!ENJOY!

Tags: Comedy

Views: 8585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shooting footage while you drive?  And they're worried about texters?

Someone shipped their mother in law, not to worry.

I agree Slim, I never text, heck I won't even answer my cell phone while I'm driving, but if I'd seen that, I probably would have had to shoot the video too.

A farmer who grew watermelons was troubled by some local kids. Each night, the kids would sneak into his watermelon patch and eat the watermelons.
After some careful thought, he came up with a clever idea to scare the kids away. He made up a sign and posted it in the field.
When the kids showed up the next night, they saw his sign: "Beware! One of the watermelons in this field has been injected with cyanide."
So, the kids ran off, made up their own sign and posted it right next to the farmer's sign.
When the farmer came to check his field in the morning, he was relieved to see that no watermelons were missing. Then, he noticed the new sign next to his:
"Now there are two"!!!!!

I like the Mother in Law seat.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service