TBD

TBD on Ning

Where are you from?  It's a shout out to see where we are in here. What's the best thing about where you live?

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

i don't know anything about that,but,i'm happy here,and just never had a reason to go anywhere else.i'm not much of a traveller,i been up and down the coast,but never out west.

The big thing is to be happy wherever you are.  I never really was happy living in NJ, but I was in a terrible area in Camden county.  I lived in a couple of other sections but never long enough to put down roots.  I liked LI and I love MD.  I've been here for almost 24 years.  All my kids and grandkids are here. 

Camden isn't a good example of NJ,as a matter of fact it's the murder capital of the US,I live on the edge of farmland.it's nice here

They are widening it by us.....extending the HOV lanes and turning them into toll lanes.  Til now, the HOV lanes ended just north of us, near Quantico, and it created a bottleneck just before our exit.  Hopefully, this will solve some of the congestion. 

This is in reference to the comment made about how I-95 is always under construction.  I never know where my replies are going to end up, so I thought I'd better make that clear. 

water you talkin about?

Don't pay any attention to me.  I ramble a lot.

F'burg huh ~ I do too.  Spent a lot of time there on my last visit to VA.

Ok, ok, Lady...............I get the hint!  ;-)

You're never gonna let me hear the end of that, are you? 

hi karin

Hi, Tim

h

i

k

arin

N I C E T O

S

:-)      E

E

M I T U        

RSS