TBD

TBD on Ning

Where are you from?  It's a shout out to see where we are in here. What's the best thing about where you live?

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

That good ole Kentusky...Do they have horse racing?....lol

I am from Ohio...just east of Columbus in a medium size town. I like it here. I love the seasons and the people aren't bad. Very friendly usually. A bit hicky ...a bit tryin' to be all gangsta. Sometimes they succeed....But there are some very good people from around here.

no no no,you misread it,the Welcome to Manville sign is put there by Ketusky funeral home,t's Manville NJ

it says "new beginning with a proud past",and it's sponsored by a funeral home,haha,maybe because this town is built by asbestos(asbestos capital of the world) Johns-Manville,,,

I wondered if the town you lived in had any connection to Johns-Manville.  I have a friend who recently retired from the Joliet, Il, plant. 

the big asbestos plant was here till '84,now it's a Walmart

Now that was just like me...geeesh  ...I did misread it. I thought you were posting a spoofy pic...lol. I will refrain from making a silly fool of myself...oh well.  :))

don't refrain...the world likes a silly fool..trust me..i know,haha

Hello imaginethat

This gypsy woman is living in Yakima, Wa. for a while collecting my thoughts, paying bills and saving monies to move to a warmer climate again. Have not explored the Yakima Valley but will go check out the area for Ellensberg Blue agates before I move on.

The best thing about being here is I have my own cottage rent free ( except the power bill ) in exchange for helping out with an Alzheimer's victim  whenever I am needed.

I am from the Boston Mountains which are the so-called foothills of the Ozarks.  Until I was older, I thought we were in the Ozarks of Arkansas.  Someone, somewhere corrected me.  Screw them - I'm from the Ozarks! 

Where I am standing right now though, the best thing about it is the weather.

My aunt lives in the Boston Mountains on Boston Mountain road! Are you in California now, CaliforniaNow?

Santa Barbara County, north of the city about 1/2 hour in a little 2 mile square village. We're rural with an ostrich farm nearby, Solvang a Danish village 2 miles away, lots of horse ranches and a zillion wineries. Flower seed farms and Vandenberg Air Force Base 20 miles west, Santa Barbara 30 miles south. The ocean 10 minutes away great climate all year long never too hot or too cold no humidity. Our back fence borders on the Polo field meadows for the polo horses. It's perfect for me now.

I do miss Michigan where I lived for 45 years and I sometimes miss living at our ranch in WY but that I can visit anytime.

Born in NYC raised in LA graduated in NYC and live in LA.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service